PDA

View Full Version : Multiple Part time or full time job positions available

FSI
04-24-2012, 8:21 PM
We are an online company in Ontario, California. We are looking for a part time or full time employee who is internet savvy with extensive knowledge with firearms, parts, and accessories. Most importantly, you must be a team player. If you are serious about kick starting your career with a fast growing company, we are looking for you.

During your training, you are required to start in the warehouse with packing and shipping out orders on a daily basis. No exceptions! Through training you are required to become familiarized with our line of products.

During your training you will be evaluated. Those who qualify upon the completion of your training, you will fulfill the following positions available within our organization. Your willingness and determination will dictate your career path. Sky is the limit.

Warehouse Clerk
Customer Service Agent
Office Assistant
Sales Associate
Warehouse manager
Customer Service manager
Office manager
Sales manager

Hourly pay ranges from $8.75-$18/HR
Salary ranges from $20K-$120K yearly + Bonus

Education: Bachelor degree in Science or 3 years of experience in the firearm or similar industry preferred. College students and vets welcome.

Send your resume to fsimfg@gmail.com

Good Luck

axel4488
04-24-2012, 9:17 PM
wait wait wait. You want someone with a BS in Science and/or 3 years exp. for a job that won't even start you off with the legal minimum wage? You need to put the pipe down and wonder why you are demanding so much for an entry level job.

FSI
04-24-2012, 9:41 PM
In case you missed the part in the original post

http://www.dol.gov/whd/minwage/america.htm#California

and

Hourly pay ranges from $8.75-$18/HR
Salary ranges from $20K-$120K yearly + Bonus

PM720
04-24-2012, 10:39 PM
Looks like that's 1 candidate down! ;):D:D

Scott

axel4488
04-24-2012, 11:13 PM
Yes I will admit I was mistaken when I read the $8.75. For some reason I read $7.75.

aaaslayer
04-24-2012, 11:27 PM
PM sent. Meet your requirements. Interested in PT or even FT.

cybercricket
04-25-2012, 1:13 AM
tired of working security job, have tons exp with pistols and rifles. foward me a fax number or email i can send resume!:cool: