View Full Version : Price check on a used M&P Pro 9mm 5"

04-24-2012, 3:11 PM
I was curious how much these go for in "like new" condition maybe 50 rounds fired? I'm not very familiar with M&P's so I'm not sure what their value is. Also if anyone has any opinions on the Pro series over the regular series I'm all ears :) Thanks in advance for your input/advice.

04-24-2012, 3:46 PM
I can/t help on price but I tried to get one in the last few months and they were
not available from local guns shop (or their distributors) I think.
I shot HKs, but the M&P does seem to shoot easier (softer recoil and less muzzle flip),
so I would think you are looking at a great pistol.

Hmm... you know I think the one that I wanted was the "L" version of the M&P,
now that I think about it. It is not not the list, and needs SSE (though it was not avail).
The Pro has the night sights and the better trigger.
From what I read the Apex trigger parts provide several options for an even better
'better' trigger - so if the added features not the Pro are exactly what you want
then you are good to go.

04-24-2012, 3:58 PM
The Pro is not on the CA roster, so it's hard to give it a CA value. That said, if you don't buy it I want it!

04-24-2012, 3:58 PM
I'm looking for an "L" model also. Anybody know what the ballpark figure is including SSE fees etc?

04-24-2012, 4:29 PM
Since its not on the roster, it really depends on what people are willing to pay. Personally, I wouldn't pay more than $50 than their standard going price in other states. Thats just me though, cause I know there are easily people who are willing to pay $200+ extra for off rosters.

04-25-2012, 11:59 AM
Haha, yea I figured you don't see too many for sale since they're off roster, I was trying to look through the old FS ads to see what one had sold for but sadly I was unsuccessful. Thanks for the input tho :)