04-24-2012, 1:27 PM
Make: Zastava-Kragujevac / MyGuns

Model: M70

Caliber: 7.62x39

Location (city or county): Los Angeles

Price: $900

Will ship (Y/N): N

Other info:

Up for sale is a milled Yugoslavian M70 fixed stock AK rifle. I'm the second owner.

It is a Turbothis / MyGuns reweld utilizing the stubs of the original receiver. It appears that all the original markings (the URB selector markings and the left-side Zastava markings) were preserved as part of the reweld. It was built from an almost-matching-numbers kit, with the only non-matching serials being that of the butt-stock and recoil assembly. The original owner refinished the rifle with (IIRC) Duracoat over park. The FSB has a slight amount of rightward cant to it, and the front tritium flip-up is not present (a replacement is included with the sale). As of now, the rifle has approx. 800 rounds through it post-reweld, with zero stoppages so far. The barrel is in good condition...certainly not perfect, but not terrible either.

The following are the US-made parts (keep in mind that since it uses a milled receiver, there are only 15 countable parts):

Gas piston

The attached magazine lock is a Solar Tactical unit. The FCG is a dual-hook Tapco FCG, and the retainer plate is from Red Star Arms. Pictured with a later style Yugo slant break, but it also includes a correct milled M70 muzzle nut, a milled Yugo M70 bayonet, a Yugo M70 sling, a Yugoslav M70 magazine, and a Chinese magazine (both 10/30 with MagBlocks epoxied to the spring for California compliance).

Also included are an extra milled M70 front and rear sight, with painted tritium flip-ups.

EDIT: I'll also add 165 rounds of M67 Yugoslavian 7.62x39 lead-core ammo to the deal.

$900 + shipping. ** SOLD PENDING FUNDS**

Located in the LA, CA area.

More pics available upon request.

This sale is cross-posted at TheAkForum and Arfcom.

04-26-2012, 6:31 AM

I've had some interest from out-of-state, so this one is only available for the next 48 hours.

04-27-2012, 8:22 AM
Friday bump. Updated with a pic of everything included.

04-28-2012, 12:39 PM
Final bump. I've had offers from out of state, so if it doesn't get a bite by end-of-day today, it's headed out of California.

EDIT: Rifle is Sold Pending Funds