PDA

View Full Version : CZ back in stock

rubber duckie
04-24-2012, 1:11 PM
Not sure if anyone is looking. But grabagun has been having a nice selection of CZs in stock yesterday and today. I was able to order a SP01 last night ( last one ).

jpm804
04-24-2012, 2:33 PM
Not sure if anyone is looking. But grabagun has been having a nice selection of CZs in stock yesterday and today. I was able to order a SP01 last night ( last one ).

I was gonna post the same thing... I got an SP 01 also last night.

What time did you order?

Seems to be sold out as of today.. Be persistent since I have been seeing Cz's go in and out of stock on the site lately.

FisterD
04-24-2012, 2:51 PM
Congrats! I love mine...
http://i1247.photobucket.com/albums/gg630/FisterD/CZ75SP01Tactical40.jpg

jpm804
04-24-2012, 3:06 PM
Nice tactical fister....did you have to SSE it or are you not in Cali?

I would have gone with a tactical if it was on the rooster or if I had know of a place that could have SSE'd it

Capybara
04-24-2012, 3:54 PM
Grabagun must have sold them all really fast because as soon as I read your post, I went there and they had exactly one of the 47 models of CZ pistols that they sell in stock.

PandaLuv
04-24-2012, 3:57 PM
Congrats! I love mine...
http://i1247.photobucket.com/albums/gg630/FisterD/CZ75SP01Tactical40.jpg

:drool5:

crap. Why do I have to medical problems?!

I'd so buy one other wise.

jpm804
04-24-2012, 4:04 PM
Grabagun must have sold them all really fast because as soon as I read your post, I went there and they had exactly one of the 47 models of CZ pistols that they sell in stock.

I noticed models have been going in and out stock this past week... Seems like they are selling out as they post them up.

Just keep checking since they seem to be trickling into them...

rubber duckie
04-24-2012, 5:35 PM
What time did you order?

at 11pm last night. i ordered when they had one left.

i noticed that the .40 cal ones where stocking last week, then last night as i was checking slickguns, i noticed they listed the cz75s in 9mm, but not the sp-01. so i checked grabagun and there it was and i ran upstairs to grab my credit card. i wanted to post it last night.. but calguns went down just before i wanted to post it.

sucks i have to wait til may 5th to do dros.. i just picked up a gun from turners this month... damn the 30 day wait.

jpm804
04-24-2012, 6:20 PM
at 11pm last night. i ordered when they had one left.

i noticed that the .40 cal ones where stocking last week, then last night as i was checking slickguns, i noticed they listed the cz75s in 9mm, but not the sp-01. so i checked grabagun and there it was and i ran upstairs to grab my credit card. i wanted to post it last night.. but calguns went down just before i wanted to post it.

sucks i have to wait til may 5th to do dros.. i just picked up a gun from turners this month... damn the 30 day wait.

Hahaha...that's the same way I found it too when I was checking slickguns.

Looks like I ordered (12:30) after you so I wonder who did get the last one... I would have ordered it sooner but the site magically went down for maintenance when I was gonna check out.

Got confirmation they have my FFL info and just waiting for shipping info so hoping it doesn't get cancelled if you really did get the last one.

On a side note ... I was wondering if you could order the high mag cap version since it lists that model with night sites and was $5 cheaper...didn't want to risk it since model numbers were slightly different and the hassle of replacing the high cap mags..

rubber duckie
04-24-2012, 8:06 PM
yeah it was weird, before i ordered it said 1 left in stock, after i ordered it just said in stock. i found it odd, hope we both get ours though. i was happy to see they received my FFL info.

yeah that would only work out IF the seller is willing to send you a broken down mag, and send the gun to the FFL. not even worth the hassel, since you will have to turn that 19 round mag into a 10 rounder.

zfields
04-24-2012, 8:55 PM
yeah it was weird, before i ordered it said 1 left in stock, after i ordered it just said in stock. i found it odd, hope we both get ours though. i was happy to see they received my FFL info.

yeah that would only work out IF the seller is willing to send you a broken down mag, and send the gun to the FFL. not even worth the hassel, since you will have to turn that 19 round mag into a 10 rounder.

Model number on the box is different. Not sure if that would fly.

Strykeback
04-24-2012, 8:58 PM
Ive been waiting for a sp tactical for a while! Have moves on to trying to find a PPQ as well as an ar15 while I wait...suddenly im now waiting for all of them.

What are your guys thoughts on the 40 vs 9? Figure since its steal itl handle the 40rifle a lot better then polymer but I keep reading how it wasnt made for that round originally.

zfields
04-24-2012, 8:59 PM
Ive been waiting for a sp tactical for a while! Have moves on to trying to find a PPQ as well as an ar15 while I wait...suddenly im now waiting for all of them.

What are your guys thoughts on the 40 vs 9? Figure since its steal itl handle the 40rifle a lot better then polymer but I keep reading how it wasnt made for that round originally.

I'd stick with 9. Just remember the tactical isnt on the list, so would have to be an SSE or PPT.

rubber duckie
04-24-2012, 9:26 PM

i guess it comes down to what purpose its intended for. i like 9mm , 40 its a tad too snappy for me.

Strykeback
04-24-2012, 11:09 PM
Yeah i know its not on the list. Ive got Ryan at table rock willing to Sse one once they are available...

The local range and gun shop had one in 40 available to rent. Shot great except for a few odd double feeds at first I think from my lil brother not fulling seating the magazine. I was accurate with it and didn't notice any more recoil then a friends glock 17. Plus I figured the walther ppq will be in 9 so might want a 40. Actually both czs ive rented were in 40. No 9s anywhere...

FisterD
04-25-2012, 7:39 AM
Nice tactical fister....did you have to SSE it or are you not in Cali?

I am in Cali and got mine via PPT.

sfhondapilot
05-10-2012, 9:46 AM
Update

Just got my instock email from grabagun. Picked up a 75bd for $467 plus $6 shipping and no credit card fees. Hurry.