PDA

View Full Version : Who has a Walther PPQ I can shoot?

locosway
04-23-2012, 9:20 PM
Looking to purchase a PPQ and would like to shoot it first. Does anyone have one in the OC/LA area?

jdogg2000
04-23-2012, 10:00 PM
I've got one, if you ever go to ASR you're free to try mine out.

joe321
04-23-2012, 10:02 PM

where'd you get it? I'm thinking of getting one, but dont' know who carries it

locosway
04-23-2012, 10:02 PM

I'll be at ASR on the 25th of this month, the 13th and 27th of next month.

If any of those dates work let me know, I'll be on a private range doing classes.

Vanguard
04-24-2012, 12:32 PM
I just got one today but unfortunately I'm not in OC anymore. On the other hand, it would still be in gun jail now if I was still in OC so I guess it wouldn't matter anyway. Maybe call around to a few different ranges and see if they rent them?

jdogg2000
04-24-2012, 12:50 PM
I'll be at ASR on the 25th of this month, the 13th and 27th of next month.

If any of those dates work let me know, I'll be on a private range doing classes.

It just so happens I plan on being up at ASR on April 25th, but can only stay a couple hours because I have to get to work. Anticipate being up there by around 10am.

As to the other post about where to get one... I think its pretty tough to find them right now. Distributors seem to be out right now. I got mine from EBR Works (who has a wait list now for them). If you're not in the LA area, I'm sure Ryan at Table Rock can get it and send it to your local FFL, but I'm sure it'll take him some time to get one, too.

locosway
04-24-2012, 4:10 PM
It just so happens I plan on being up at ASR on April 25th, but can only stay a couple hours because I have to get to work. Anticipate being up there by around 10am.

As to the other post about where to get one... I think its pretty tough to find them right now. Distributors seem to be out right now. I got mine from EBR Works (who has a wait list now for them). If you're not in the LA area, I'm sure Ryan at Table Rock can get it and send it to your local FFL, but I'm sure it'll take him some time to get one, too.

I'll be on the Fort Angeles private range from 9am to 1:30pm, unfortunately I won't be able to leave the range until 2pm.

DrMoebius
04-25-2012, 12:38 AM
I pick mine up Saturday from EBR, it's the .40 cal. I live in the coastal part of LA, but make it down to the OC fairly often. Will be hitting Raahauge's in the next week or two