View Full Version : Sig 1911 : Scorpian Carry with Trigger Job and Custom Holster (SoCAL) !!!! $1500

04-23-2012, 3:30 PM
Make: Sig Sauer

Model: Scorpian Carry (commander size 4.25")

Caliber: .45 ACP

Location (city or county): Orange, Orange County

Price: $1,500

Will ship (Y/N): N : Off-List cannot ship

Other info: Wilson Combat trigger added and trigger job tuned to about 3 lbs, comes with factory trigger and basically I fixed the only flaw this pistol has. Fires without failure out of the box, apprx 300 rounds have been fired and 50+ have been JHP. I also waited 7 weeks after purchasing the pistol for a custom made Philly EDC holster, this custom holster maker has an awesome product hence the wait, also one of the few makers that have an option to fit this fine pistol. You can wear this holster with belt loops or I have the addition pieces to turn it into an IWB holster it is tan in color and made of kydex if you want me to email you pics just PM me your email address. Of course this baby has factory Sig night sights as well and is in like new condition. 2x 8 Round mags and factory box included.

I have steered away from 1911's for a while because of the price and this one got me back into them however i'm doing some out door remodeling and need extra funds, only thing I would take on trade is a drop in stainless BBQ or Keggerater =). It came down to sell this baby or my Kriss super v pistol and I had to keep that sucker at least for now. Thanks for looking and let me know if you have any questions. I will prefer to make the trade at Ade's in Orange, Evan's or Turners all in Orange but will do my best to meet with you if your far away.

04-23-2012, 4:45 PM
pm inbound--i will take it