PDA

View Full Version : 65 Pontiac Lemans for sale

AW-FANATIC
04-26-2007, 7:13 PM
Hey guys. I am going to be moving to a free state in a few months and need to sell my 65 LeMans to help with the down on a house. Just a real quick description. It is a project in progress. The body is fairly staright painted with rattle can primer grey right now. Has a GTO hood and a GTO center console. I have a GTO floor shifter, but have not installed it yet. The trunk pan needs to be replaced and I suspect there is some rust on both lower rear quarter panels,(Bubbling under the paint) Interior is usable, but I had planned on replacing everything. Drivers seat is coming apart at the seams and so is the headliner. I replaced the carpet a few years ago, but it has some sun faded spots on it. The engine is a chevy 350. I had this engine built a couple years ago. Cost was 6000 bucks. Edelbrock RPM aluminum heads, .100 dome pistons. Compression is about 10.75:1. Desktop dyno had the entire combination at 405HP and 415 lbft of torque. The pics I have are too big to post here so PM me if interested with your email addy and I will email some pics and give you a full description. Its not a pretty car, but it's got tons of power and sounds awesome. I have it listed at 5000 on craigs list, but I would be willing to give a fellow Calgunner a break to send this car to a good loving home. I am in Petaluma.