PDA

View Full Version : DJ Equipment (turntables,mixer,speakers and more)

AudiA
04-26-2007, 3:46 PM
1.) MINT condition PAIR of Technics SL-1200 MkII with matching flight cases, Sure needles and DJESCO slipmats. The Technics are maticulously taken care of. They get zeroed in every 6 months, never been to a party or used outside and I am the original owner. These have been in my livingroom since day one. The flight cases we off my old pair that were my "gig" set. When I sold the pair I decieded to keep the cases since my home set didnt have any protection. The needles were replaced less than 2 months ago and are in excellent shape and so are the slipmats. $700obo w/cases $600obo wo/cases

2.) Pioneer DJM-600k 4 channel mixer. This is my home mixer that was used with the Technics. Black limited edition of the famed DJM-600. Everything works and sounds as the day it came out of the box. Has slight fader rub on the right side of the crossfader. $800obo

3.) PAIR of Cerwin Vega Mk-II style 15" subwoofers. The boxes were custom built to the same exact C.V. specs andhave 2 new (less than 6 hours) Cerwin Vega drivers. $300firm

4.) BBE 442 Sonic Maximizer. Works and looks like new (It just has some rack rash on the ears from being mount in a rack). $50obo

hkfan33
04-26-2007, 6:33 PM
Pls. send some detailed pics of # 2, 3 & 4.

Thanks!

Mr. Beretta
04-26-2007, 7:34 PM
Location?:confused:

hkfan33
04-26-2007, 7:54 PM
Pls. send some detailed pics of # 2, 3 & 4.

Thanks!

Cancel #4. I thought I had an older model & just looked at my case & noticed I have the newer 462 model.

Thanks!