View Full Version : 795 Trigger

04-18-2012, 11:02 AM
So i went through about 400 rounds at the range with my brand new 795 and cleaned the internals for the first time. When i put it back together, the trigger now seems a bit sticky. Anyone know what might be wrong? I oiled up the inside pretty well and cleaned it with a toothbrush.

04-18-2012, 12:09 PM
First up 795's like to be run dry, so I would open it up and dry some of that oil off.
Second post photos of the action so we can make sure you put it back together right.

BTW I highly recommend FOG CITY TACTICALS videos on 795 tunning if you want to improve your trigger. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7QQc1DVe8L8&feature=youtu.be

04-18-2012, 3:01 PM
I am def at least ordering a diproducts trigger replacement. I don't know about the fog city tactical video, looks a little difficult and i don't want to mess up my brand new gun.

04-18-2012, 4:05 PM
DIP trigger while very nice does not really reduce lbs off the trigger pull. Most of the felt reduction in pull on the DIP is from the trigger angle. I don't have a pull gauge but my trigger is probably under 3 pounds just from doing FOG's videos

There is a spring kit out there that is supposed to reduce lbs maccarbo or something like that. not sure how to spell it, I don't need one