PDA

View Full Version : 11" free float rail

mrbongo01
04-18-2012, 2:34 AM
Good morning fellow Cal-gunners.

I have a bit of a dilemma...

I am in desperate need of an 11" free float handguard rail. The ones I would like to acquire are either the: 1) Troy Industried Battle Rail Bravo 11" 2) Samson Evolution Series 11" or the Rainier Arms Evolution series 11"...

The above mentioned free floats are well within my price range ($160-$200)

LeRue also makes an 11" FF and I would buy it, but it runs $300 and that is a little steep for my budget. I have multiple projects going on now ( dont we all ) and just dont want to allocate the resources to this one handguard.

Here lies my problem. Every one is sold out of the 11" FF I am looking for. I have searched high and low trying to find it only to find disappointment at the end of every search.

So I am curious to know if any one had ever back ordered from one of the three companies mentioned above? If so, how long is the wait? Or maybe someone has a suggestion as to where I may find an 11" FF

Thanks a million for your time and for reading. Thanks in advance for any help or suggestions provided.....

peter95
04-18-2012, 8:02 AM
If you check this link, they have them in stock. Not sure if that the style you are looking for. Browse through them and see if you find something.

http://www.riflegear.com/c-24-free-float-forearms.aspx

As far as backorders, I dont think anyone could tell you how long they will take.
For some, it couldve been on BO for a week, for some a month and others maybe more.
That's just how business goes for backorder items.

Good luck finding what you are looking for.
What I recommend, just keep searching in the parts for sale side of the forum.
I already have what I need, so when doing a new project, I just wait on it and get good prices for used ones here.
Most firearm enthusiasts tend to keep their things in good condition.

Good luck!

SD619
04-18-2012, 8:07 AM
Where are you located? I was at Parallax in san diego last week and they had the troy 11".