View Full Version : 11" free float rail

04-18-2012, 1:34 AM
Good morning fellow Cal-gunners.

I have a bit of a dilemma...

I am in desperate need of an 11" free float handguard rail. The ones I would like to acquire are either the: 1) Troy Industried Battle Rail Bravo 11" 2) Samson Evolution Series 11" or the Rainier Arms Evolution series 11"...

The above mentioned free floats are well within my price range ($160-$200)

LeRue also makes an 11" FF and I would buy it, but it runs $300 and that is a little steep for my budget. I have multiple projects going on now ( dont we all ) and just dont want to allocate the resources to this one handguard.

Here lies my problem. Every one is sold out of the 11" FF I am looking for. I have searched high and low trying to find it only to find disappointment at the end of every search.

So I am curious to know if any one had ever back ordered from one of the three companies mentioned above? If so, how long is the wait? Or maybe someone has a suggestion as to where I may find an 11" FF

Thanks a million for your time and for reading. Thanks in advance for any help or suggestions provided.....

04-18-2012, 7:02 AM
If you check this link, they have them in stock. Not sure if that the style you are looking for. Browse through them and see if you find something.

As far as backorders, I dont think anyone could tell you how long they will take.
For some, it couldve been on BO for a week, for some a month and others maybe more.
That's just how business goes for backorder items.

Good luck finding what you are looking for.
What I recommend, just keep searching in the parts for sale side of the forum.
I already have what I need, so when doing a new project, I just wait on it and get good prices for used ones here.
Most firearm enthusiasts tend to keep their things in good condition.

Good luck!

04-18-2012, 7:07 AM
Where are you located? I was at Parallax in san diego last week and they had the troy 11".