View Full Version : Fast Ship, polite people, but check your magazine size before purchasing

04-17-2012, 8:38 AM
My fault for not doing the research, but for California buyers, make sure you call to check the mag size on anything you order. I picked up a Sig 2022 - fast ship, good communication except for no mention that it was the 15 rd magazine size versus the 10 rd so it shipped without the magazine. I called and emailed and the short of it is I'll have to contact Sig directly to see if I can get a discount mag from them without paying the $60+ (with shipping). PSA was polite and courteous, but in the end I'm out of luck. I read of other vendors sending vouchers for mags when this happens, but PSA isn't one of them. :(

New to CalGuns - great site all.

04-28-2012, 9:18 PM
Most places will send them if the gun is shipped to an FFL with a valid high cap certification.

next time request your FFL to send that with their FFL cert.

also i didn't realize PSA was sending pistols to CA now? Last time i checked it was only stripped lowers.

05-04-2012, 2:22 PM
Thank you for the information clutchy - much appreciated. I'll do that next time, didn't realize that could be done in CA.

PSA sent the 2022 to CA - quick shipment as well, arrived at my FFL in about a week.

Thanks again.