PDA

View Full Version : Bad service at RifleGear? Not likely!

IntoForever
04-16-2012, 11:40 PM
I don't think it exists. Even when I tell them I'm only killing time they still insist on giving me excellent service, making sure all my questions are answered and showing me everything I point to. Once I went in there as I had an hour for lunch with the intent to NOT spend any money and ended up getting up a Calguns lower. I noticed they make sure everyone has been helped, even with the take a number system. Next week when I go back to pick up one, I have to start paperwork on another :facepalm: :cool: I don't even remember how many I've purchased from them.. 4, 5? And I brought in a friend last Friday who bought from them based on my word. Maybe if I act like an enema nozzle they will treat me poorly?

Other vendors take note! Tire kickers may look broke (I do) but sometimes we buy and are loyal. By the way, my friend and I drove 65 miles through horrible rain and traffic on the 405 during rush hour to buy a long gun because their service is excellent and prices are better than others!

Keep up the awesome work! Wait, no, I'm going broke! :rolleyes:

TMcGuff
04-17-2012, 5:51 PM
Fact - It dosent exist.

beastie050
04-23-2012, 8:17 PM
They rock! when I was thinking about building an AR-15, they said come in with a pen and paper, and they will teach me everything I want to know.

IntoForever
04-24-2012, 1:19 PM
Follow up: I went in today and picked up my new range toy. No messing around, had the paperwork signed, checked it out and was ready to go. They even made sure the customers coming in the door took a number. Again, the 65 mile (each way) drive was worth it!

A friend of mine said they were a little edgy on the phone with him but he's a D*** anyways and thinks everyone sounds a little edgy.

IndianBear27
04-26-2012, 12:36 AM
I drive 40 miles for there services. Their prices are great and the service is just great. I am loyal to them

rambis
04-26-2012, 7:12 PM
i went in for the first time 4/25 was impressed by the sevice. bought a mega stripped lower,bb,10/20 magpul and was in and out in 20 minutes. great service!

Ziggy91
04-26-2012, 7:42 PM
I don't remember who it was, but this guy called me about 4 times about my order (within an hour while I was at work) to ask if a different shirt than the one on my order would be ok to send because they were out. He clearly wanted to get the package sent out that day before the weekend, but that is great dedication for a simple shirt. Good guys, I would do business there, but already found my sweet spot here up north.

:D

walletclan
05-01-2012, 2:13 PM
Riflegear is pretty amazing when it comes to service. They are a great bunch of guys and they will answer any and all of your questions.

HKgunner88
05-03-2012, 1:54 PM
A+ they hooked me up with a keltec sub2000 G17 version n FN 16s yesterday. No complaints with wait or service. Keep up the good work.

geedavell
05-03-2012, 2:24 PM
I've done 2 PPT's there. 20 minutes each time !!!. Turners in Orange...1 hour and 15 minutes before I walked out.

Thanks Rifle Gear !!

choufun
05-03-2012, 3:35 PM
Bought my first gun at Rifle Gear last month. Extremely helpful staff, walked me though my very first purchase. Ended up getting a Rifle Gear complete MOE lower. Would of bought my upper there too but they were out of stock. Awesome place, would definitely make the hour drive there again!

But dam that parking driveway hurt my Subaru =(

Riflegear
05-06-2012, 8:21 PM
Thank you all! We appreciate all the kind words and we're glad we were able to make your experiences positive :D

IntoForever
05-08-2012, 6:03 PM
A fellow calgunner randomly sent me a PM to see if I wanted to join him on a trip down to RG. I won't risk a certain ban with an analogy but I said yes. Even with a long line of people waiting for service they made sure all my questions were answered. It was a 130 mile trip well worth it. Keep up the good work RG!

I feel Addax has great service however their prices are a little high and Oak Tree Gun Club has insanely high prices. A few times at Oak Tree I've asked for certain guns to be ordered and 2 years later, no guns... not one I requested. Seems the employees there are willing to help however the mgt has completely fallen on their face.

shweller
05-08-2012, 7:59 PM
I have never had a bad experience at riflegear. I built my AR and bought all the components from them. All the staff there are down to earth and don't hesitate to answer even the noobiest questions. Their prices are competative with all online stores. I would rather support a local business any day over online stores. Don't bother going anywhere else. IMO, just my personel experience...

Riflegear
05-09-2012, 11:29 AM
Even with a long line of people waiting for service they made sure all my questions were answered. It was a 130 mile trip well worth it. Keep up the good work RG!

Oh wow! Thank you for your continued patronage and kind words.

I have never had a bad experience at riflegear. I built my AR and bought all the components from them. All the staff there are down to earth and don't hesitate to answer even the noobiest questions. Their prices are competative with all online stores. I would rather support a local business any day over online stores. Don't bother going anywhere else. IMO, just my personel experience...

Thanks for the support. We appreciate that :D

PastorPhil
05-09-2012, 5:25 PM
Looking to start my AR build this month. Looks like I'll be making the 52 mile trip to riflegear soon. Haven't had much luck with local shops as far a price/availability/customer service for ARs.

Okami
05-10-2012, 2:45 AM
90 mile trip one way. Well worth it. :)

batstrider
05-10-2012, 12:47 PM
I'd been putting off my first AR purchase for quite some time now and decided to finally pull the trigger..pun intended, I guess. I go to school at UCI and a friend referred me to RifleGear so I took the ten minute drive down the 405 to go and check them out.

In short: great store, great customer service. I was helped by Ryan, who was really friendly and helpful since I know close to nothing about ARs. With his assistance I was able to pick out a lower and start my DROS. It's good to have employees that actually speak to you instead of just the usual "pay for this, sign that" - we had a good conversation about our collections, amongst other things.

Went around 11AM on a Thursday (today) and there weren't many people in the store. Didn't have to take a number - just walked right in and was asked if I needed help with anything. Whoever says the RifleGear employees don't look out for customers probably has an ulterior motive; at one point Ryan was in the back collecting the parts for my lower and I was just browsing the shelves, when another employee inquired if I had already been helped.

DROS was quick and painless.

They have a good selection of firearms, parts and accessories as well. I'll probably coming back here, if not for my upper then for some Surefires or something of that matter. The store is super clean and well-arranged.

Highly reccommended!

bluebear
05-10-2012, 12:51 PM
I couldn't agree more. RG has won my business for life.

dad4mnc
05-23-2012, 8:51 PM
I won't go anywhere else and agree with everything said!