PDA

View Full Version : Thanks to Fountain Valley Turner's

TDL2024
04-16-2012, 10:44 PM
Normally I ***** and moan about the Reseda Turner's, so I figure it's only fair to speak highly when Turner's does something right. I had sworn off Turner's a couple months ago after a couple so-so experiences but today I needed to pick up some ammo and an Otis Cleaning Kit while I was in Fountain Valley and I knew Turner's was right down the street from a prior engagement I had around 5pm so I figured "What the hell...might as well stop in".

I have to admit, this is quite possible the single best retail shopping experience I've ever had. That's right, not just gun stores, not just Turner's....I mean ever. I wish I had the names of the staff members so I could repeat them and hopefully they get recognized for their service but unfortunately I did not. I do know one was a younger (and tall) dude with glasses (red shirt), and another was an older gentleman with glasses (black shirt). Both were super helpful, and didn't hesitate to ask me if I needed any help as soon as they noticed me. Another guy randomely asked me if I needed help while I stood about 10ft from the counter while dude #1 did a stock check for me.

None of them seemed to be "just doing it for a paycheck", they actually seemed to enjoy their jobs and liked helping customers. Even the cashier was great. Very friendly and courteous. You guys just won back a customer today. Hopefully the staff there gets some recognition from this. Thanks again FV Turner's!

dedub
04-17-2012, 7:30 AM
+1 on Fountain Valley Turners!

frahuang
04-17-2012, 9:42 AM
Yup FV Turner is great.

Dirtbiker
04-17-2012, 3:30 PM
I've been going to FV Turner's for more than 20 years. They are a good shop.

MA5177
04-17-2012, 7:07 PM
Normally I ***** and moan about the Reseda Turner's, so I figure it's only fair to speak highly when Turner's does something right. I had sworn off Turner's a couple months ago after a couple so-so experiences but today I needed to pick up some ammo and an Otis Cleaning Kit while I was in Fountain Valley and I knew Turner's was right down the street from a prior engagement I had around 5pm so I figured "What the hell...might as well stop in".

I have to admit, this is quite possible the single best retail shopping experience I've ever had. That's right, not just gun stores, not just Turner's....I mean ever. I wish I had the names of the staff members so I could repeat them and hopefully they get recognized for their service but unfortunately I did not. I do know one was a younger (and tall) dude with glasses (red shirt), and another was an older gentleman with glasses (black shirt). Both were super helpful, and didn't hesitate to ask me if I needed any help as soon as they noticed me. Another guy randomely asked me if I needed help while I stood about 10ft from the counter while dude #1 did a stock check for me.

None of them seemed to be "just doing it for a paycheck", they actually seemed to enjoy their jobs and liked helping customers. Even the cashier was great. Very friendly and courteous. You guys just won back a customer today. Hopefully the staff there gets some recognition from this. Thanks again FV Turner's!

Yep I know those guys, this is hands down the best turners branch. The management is GREAT! All the staff is knowledgable and they treat you like a customer, which a lot of shops dont. PROPS Turners FV!

SemperFlexibus
04-20-2012, 7:02 PM

Reseda is probalby the worst and FV is no doubt the best Turner's store in the chain.

frdman
04-20-2012, 8:53 PM
I'm a big fan of the FV Turners as well. Dat and Kevin in there are great.

walletclan
04-23-2012, 4:43 PM
I usually go to Turners FV for most of my new purchases. I cannot complain. They do a good business and they get busy, that is the only drawback.

Turner's Outdoorsman
04-27-2012, 12:51 PM
... so I figure it's only fair to speak highly when Turner's does something right. ... Hopefully the staff there gets some recognition from this. Thanks again FV Turner's!

We appreciate all feedback here on CGN but it's a lot more fun reading threads like this one. We'll let the guys at FV know how much you (and the folks below) appreciate the job they're doing. Likewise, they are setting the bar high for our other stores to match so we'll share this with our other store managers as well.

slixx1320
04-30-2012, 5:44 PM
I'm a big fan of the FV Turners as well. Dat and Kevin in there are great.

Dat is great guy to deal and talk with!!

SemperFlexibus
04-30-2012, 11:15 PM
We appreciate all feedback here on CGN but it's a lot more fun reading threads like this one. We'll let the guys at FV know how much you (and the folks below) appreciate the job they're doing. Likewise, they are setting the bar high for our other stores to match so we'll share this with our other store managers as well.

I vote for a pay raise... What's Turner's policy on tips? ;)