PDA

View Full Version : 10-22 takedown/Reseda Turners

Pk63
04-16-2012, 12:56 PM
April 5 Called Reseda Turners and was told that they had 10-22 avail. Long drive to store and long wait to find out they are not able to issue a number from warehouse, so no way to start DROS process. Left a deposit on one with promise to get a tel call "soon".

April 13 New 10-22 are avail in stores for purchase.

April 15 Finally was able to talk to a salesman at Reseda Turners. I was told that people who ordered and placed deposits would have to wait for warehouse to call them. Could be another week or so. REALLY? My neighbor walked into the Reseda store in Saturday and started his DROS process already, and I am told I have to wait........not right.

This is so wrong........Turners, you really need to get your act together.

Pk63
04-16-2012, 5:08 PM
Why do people who put a deposit down weeks ago not get called first?
I am really upset that Turners is handling things this way. Next thing will be that they sold out again!

DinoPJR
04-17-2012, 10:17 PM
Well that sounds messed up man! Business shouldn't be ran like that. All i know is I am pickin 2 up next wednesday muhahah. jk man I put my deposit down the second day of the sale though. Hope it works out for ya!

Turner's Outdoorsman
04-19-2012, 3:46 PM
April 5 Called Reseda Turners and was told that they had 10-22 avail. Long drive to store and long wait to find out they are not able to issue a number from warehouse, so no way to start DROS process. Left a deposit on one with promise to get a tel call "soon".

April 15 Finally was able to talk to a salesman at Reseda Turners. I was told that people who ordered and placed deposits would have to wait for warehouse to call them. Could be another week or so. REALLY? My neighbor walked into the Reseda store in Saturday and started his DROS process already, and I am told I have to wait........not right.

PM sent.

Lives_In_Fresno
04-19-2012, 4:08 PM

1. remove deposit from Turner's.

2. take the one that is in the store...

what am I missing with this solution?