PDA

View Full Version : Well, I'm doing it. Making a change in the direction of my rifles

Standard
04-16-2012, 6:52 AM
CA is getting the better of me. Getting tired of dealing with grip wraps and bullet buttons. Getting tired of red dots and rails. Selling off my final black rifle, the AK74 in my AV and getting a Garand. Looking forward to a hard hitting, wooden stocked, iron sighted marksman's rifle.
That's all. I'm sure I'll be back some day :oji:

Spirit 1
04-16-2012, 6:58 AM
I admire those who do go to all the trouble, just on a principles thing. But I looked at it, turned it over a couple of times and looked at all sides, said 'Nawww...' and bought a sweet little SKS instead. Like your choice, hard hitting, wooden stocked, iron sights, cheap ammo available, proven design, acceptable accuracy [better than my old tired eyes] and a very small investment overall. Total cost under $250 even with a few upgrades...

Have fun with your new Garand!

mceod
04-16-2012, 7:01 AM
Regardless of how much I love my black rifles, there is just something about a hard hitting, wood stocked, iron sited shooter.

And the EBR's, they'll be waiting for you when you come back, and I'm sure you'll be back ;)

t0kie
04-16-2012, 7:04 AM
You will love it, but at the end you may want them all (didn't we all like that) :)

TNP'R
04-16-2012, 7:16 AM
I told myself i'd never buy an AR-15 as long as I lived in CA because dealing with what you mentioned. BB's and grip wraps was just not my style.

Standard
04-16-2012, 7:24 AM
Thanks for the comments. I know there are definite advantages to modern military style arms, but I'm just wanting to get back to the basics. I feel like too much of the black rifle community focuses on accessories and "playing army" than actual shooting skill.
No offense meant to anyone, and there's not necessarily anything wrong with that, just not my cup of tea at the moment.

cantcme
04-16-2012, 8:26 AM
I like garands but not 30-06 ammo prices. Featureless saiga is an alternative.

CIV Tactical
04-16-2012, 8:48 AM
M14 is another good option. :)

17+1
04-16-2012, 9:05 AM

Not even close to an M1. ;)

OP, my AR service rifle is more accurate/competitive than my M1. That said, I actually enjoy shooting the M1 more. I prefer the rifle stock, longer sight radius and the way the rifle fits me. Congrats on the new purchase.

Standard
04-16-2012, 9:12 AM
Yeah, ammo is a lot higher than what I'm used to, but I'll just adapt, shoot a bit less, with more quality shots and less bumpfiring ;)
I wanted to avoid a Saiga, as I wanted an American rifle, and the M1 is a great piece of American history with excellent Irons. I'm not a huge fan of AK iron sights.
M14 is another good option. :)
It is! But, I can't really afford it, and I'll get one later without worrying about surplus rifles drying up, like with the M1.

OP, my AR service rifle is more accurate/competitive than my M1. That said, I actually enjoy shooting the M1 more. I prefer the rifle stock, longer sight radius and the way the rifle fits me. Congrats on the new purchase.

I agree, I won't be using the M1 for accuracy competitions, but just as a great piece of history that will be fun to shoot, and plenty accurate for my needs.

FourLoko
04-16-2012, 9:16 AM
Cool story bro. I like a lightweight AR to "play" Army with. I can stand or sit with the thing and carry it around.

Enjoy shooting sitting down all day. I do want something in .308 right about now though. My SKS did not bring as much joy as I'd hoped.

Standard
04-16-2012, 9:25 AM
Cool story bro. I like a lightweight AR to "play" Army with. I can stand or sit with the thing and carry it around.

Enjoy shooting sitting down all day. I do want something in .308 right about now though. My SKS did not bring as much joy as I'd hoped.

I can stand with an M1 plenty fine. I have nothing against ARs, just want something else. Most of my shooting is done standing, actually. I almost never shoot at a static range, only out at BLM land or in the forest.

smittty
04-16-2012, 9:27 AM
When I moved here about 12 years ago I thought I'd never own and AR due to all the bs but a couple years ago I tried owning one and I really like them. The BB isn't so bad now that I have a nipple on each mag.

But I can appreciate your decision to go simple. The M1a is a beautiful rifle.

One of the reasons I like the AR is the price of 223 ammo. The price of 308 ammo keeps me from buying an M1a. I'm currently debating on getting a hunting rifle in 308 and just knowing I won't be plinking with it due to ammo cost has me questioning the purchase.

I'm thinking I might be smarter getting a Mini 30 instead. I can bear the cost of a box or two of lead free hunting ammo per year and 7.62 russian plinking ammo is as cheap as 223.

Buying a 308 fun gun is like buying a full size pu knowing gas is near $5/gal. Something to think about.

skkeeter
04-16-2012, 9:27 AM
Im assuming it's a budget issue? Best thing is to have 2 of everything. So when your preferences change, you just grab whatever rifle suits your needs and desires.

J.D.Allen
04-16-2012, 9:45 AM
SKS and Mini series rifles are good lower cost options...

Kelster1574
04-16-2012, 10:13 AM
Why not both?

Standard
04-16-2012, 10:20 AM
Money is tight.

echo1
04-16-2012, 10:30 AM
Cool story bro. I like a lightweight AR to "play" Army with. I can stand or sit with the thing and carry it around.Enjoy shooting sitting down all day. I do want something in .308 right about now though. My SKS did not bring as much joy as I'd hoped.

FL, is your SKS for sale? Standard, I'm going in the other direction in that I'm going to build an AR for as cheap as I can, which I see is a challange. I'm going to have more into it than I paid for my last 2 Rommys and about the same as my 580 series ranch rifle. An AR build doesn't seem like a good investment if you have to spend too much for a single unit. None of my SKSs should depreciate because I bought right. PAX

Johnnyfres
04-16-2012, 10:42 AM
OP How much for the AK74? What make/model?

Thanks

X-NewYawker
04-16-2012, 10:47 AM

Saiga is a tool. A Garand is ART. And the CMP sells the rifles and ammo relatively cheap (compared to buying 300 Blackout or 6.8 SPC ammo.
Wood gives me wood.
Selling all THESE:

http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p54/Fasanoland/P1010092.jpg

BUYING these:

http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p54/Fasanoland/Rifles/_MG_7479.jpg
http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p54/Fasanoland/Rifles/300wbymountains.jpg
http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p54/Fasanoland/Rifles/P1010685.jpg

smittty
04-16-2012, 10:52 AM
Money is tight.

Then your gun needs to eat cheap ammo. You have two options 223 or 7.62x39.

IMO the price of the gun is less an issue than the cost of ammo. 308 costs twice as much as 223 or 7.62 Russian. Just thinking about blowing 40-50 cents a round give me a head ache!

9mm and 223 are my fun calibers. Under 20 cents round.

monkeylice
04-16-2012, 11:31 AM
CA is getting the better of me. Getting tired of dealing with grip wraps and bullet buttons. Getting tired of red dots and rails. Selling off my final black rifle, the AK74 in my AV and getting a Garand. Looking forward to a hard hitting, wooden stocked, iron sighted marksman's rifle.

Even if money is tight, are you at least going to keep a couple AR lowers in the safe just in case you change your mind in the future but laws have changed for the worse?

Standard
04-16-2012, 12:38 PM
I don't have any AR lowers at this time. I'll buy some more in the future.

Standard
04-16-2012, 12:40 PM
OP How much for the AK74? What make/model?

Thanks

Looks like I have it sold, but it's not 100% yet.
It's a Bulgarian 74 built on an NDS receiver with original CHF barrel. All black. Ultimak and primary arms microdot. Asking $900 as is, with 2 10/30 mags. or $750 without the optic and rail.

robert101
04-16-2012, 5:14 PM
Nope. Still into the LR308 stuff and loving it. Bullet button ain't got me down yet. My guns and my 4-wheel drives still have rotating lugs - I want to keep it that way.

tacticalcity
04-16-2012, 5:16 PM
:kest:

Moonshine
04-16-2012, 5:21 PM
I want a garand in .308 but just can't afford it. Pricing together bargain basement mutant AR-15 builds that are accurate and shoot cheaply I can afford. Some day tho...

famas619
04-17-2012, 6:13 AM
I know how you feel, i have thought of doing the same. I only have 1 rifle, my AR-15 that i built. I am going to hold off on my Ak until i move to Arizona next year, but if i was staying, i would go your route.

H2O MAN
04-17-2012, 6:16 AM
Looking forward to a hard hitting, wooden stocked, iron sighted marksman's rifle.

It sounds like either the M1 Garand or the M1A/M14 would scratch your itch rather well.

Standard
04-17-2012, 6:58 AM
It sounds like either the M1 Garand or the M1A/M14 would scratch your itch rather well.

Yeah, I think so too. I'll keep the Garand for as long as I can find good 30-06 for it, then I'll probably either convert it to .308 or sell it and a buy an M1A, or buy an M1A and just keep the Garand as a history piece.

gotshotgun?
04-17-2012, 7:03 AM
The CMP is selling .308 Garands if you wanted to go that route. Also, with current ammo prices, 5.56 is running almost $.40 a round. CMP is selling 30-06 for around $.55 a round delivered. Not that terrible.

H2O MAN
04-17-2012, 7:39 AM
Yeah, I think so too. I'll keep the Garand for as long as I can find good 30-06 for it, then I'll probably either
convert it to .308 or sell it and a buy an M1A, or buy an M1A and just keep the Garand as a history piece.

Buying an M1A or M14 and keeping the Garand as a history piece sounds like a good idea.
I suggest shopping for a slightly used Norinco or Poly Tech and getting a USGI bolt conversion.
You made to perform additional tweaks, but you will end up with an M14 that's closer to USGI for less.

Here is one of my highly tweaked Poly Tech M14s in a USGI synthetic stock.

http://www.athenswater.com/images/M21A5-light.jpg

Eljay
04-17-2012, 7:55 AM
The CMP is selling .308 Garands if you wanted to go that route. Also, with current ammo prices, 5.56 is running almost $.40 a round. CMP is selling 30-06 for around $.55 a round delivered. Not that terrible.

I'm getting the impression some of the commenters on this thread haven't checked ammo prices lately - your prices are what I've been seeing unless you're willing to shoot Wolf.

ZX-10R
04-17-2012, 8:19 AM
Someone laughed at my BB on an AK forum...I laughed too. I laugh at grip wraps...It is tough being in CA but I want my guns to look as original to design as possible and a grip wrap takes away from that.

In the end...Bolt action is what I am going back to. I used to shoot my XR100 so much...Then I got rid of it and I am going to be getting an M700 more.

-hanko
04-17-2012, 8:44 AM
Thanks for the comments. I know there are definite advantages to modern military style arms, but I'm just wanting to get back to the basics. I feel like too much of the black rifle community focuses on accessories and "playing army" than actual shooting skill.
:eek: Oooooh de noes...

I've been with calguns.net since it started...can't believe the 'playing army' comment.;)

-hanko

Standard
04-17-2012, 8:44 AM
The .308 Garands are about 50% more, so I'll stick with the service grade 30-06 for now. Also ordering several hundred rounds of ammo to go with it from CMP.

Buying an M1A or M14 and keeping the Garand as a history piece sounds like a good idea.
I suggest shopping for a slightly used Norinco or Poly Tech and getting a USGI bolt conversion.
You made to perform additional tweaks, but you will end up with an M14 that's closer to USGI for less.

Here is one of my highly tweaked Poly Tech M14s in a USGI synthetic stock.

http://www.athenswater.com/images/M21A5-light.jpg

Good idea. I never hear much about Norinco or Polytech. How much do they go for?

FourLoko
04-17-2012, 8:52 AM
FL, is your SKS for sale? Standard, I'm going in the other direction in that I'm going to build an AR for as cheap as I can, which I see is a challange. I'm going to have more into it than I paid for my last 2 Rommys and about the same as my 580 series ranch rifle. An AR build doesn't seem like a good investment if you have to spend too much for a single unit. None of my SKSs should depreciate because I bought right. PAX

SKS is sold. I'd consider getting another at the right price.

I bought up 7.62x39 in anticipation now have nothing to shoot it out of.

john.t.singh
04-17-2012, 10:57 AM
Saiga is a tool. A Garand is ART. And the CMP sells the rifles and ammo relatively cheap (compared to buying 300 Blackout or 6.8 SPC ammo.
Wood gives me wood.
Selling all THESE:

http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p54/Fasanoland/P1010092.jpg

BUYING these:

http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p54/Fasanoland/Rifles/_MG_7479.jpg
http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p54/Fasanoland/Rifles/300wbymountains.jpg
http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p54/Fasanoland/Rifles/P1010685.jpg

Ruger scout!!! sweet. how do you like it?

H2O MAN
04-17-2012, 12:03 PM
Good idea. I never hear much about Norinco or Polytech. How much do they go for?

You should be able to buy one for less than $1K... maybe a few hundred less.

maddoggie13
04-17-2012, 12:04 PM
Got a M1A...

Standard
04-17-2012, 12:28 PM
You should be able to buy one for less than $1K... maybe a few hundred less.

Wow, that's very surprising. Any idea where?

H2O MAN
04-17-2012, 12:34 PM
Wow, that's very surprising. Any idea where?

Look for WTS listings here, AR15.com and over on M14 Forum.
GunBroker is another good source.

sharxbyte
04-17-2012, 12:51 PM
SKS is sold. I'd consider getting another at the right price.

I bought up 7.62x39 in anticipation now have nothing to shoot it out of.

If you decide to sell, hit me up; I'm looking at stocking up soon.

Standard
04-17-2012, 1:44 PM
Thanks, I'll keep my eyes open for one.
Why are they so much less than SA?

a1fabweld
04-17-2012, 4:33 PM

There it is right there.

toby
04-17-2012, 4:54 PM
OP, Good move :thumbsup:

Oneaudiopro
04-17-2012, 5:37 PM

I'm with you brother! I will NEVER own an AR or any other rifle that has a bullet button and non hi-cap mags..............whats the point? It's like spending 200k on a high end sports car with a 75hp motor.........whats the point?

H2O MAN
04-17-2012, 5:57 PM
Thanks, I'll keep my eyes open for one.
Why are they so much less than SA?

They were made in China and that fact alone turns off a certain % of enthusiasts. There is a ton
of misinformation or disinformation about them on the net that a certain % of people continue to buy into.

Yes, there are some things you should inspect and expect to change or correct, but many
owners have fired thousands of rounds from bone stock ChiCom M14s without a single problem.

Both the castle nut and gas lock have metric threads, you can use a USGI
castle nut on metric threads, but you can't use a USGI gas lock on metric threads.

The Norinco and Poly Tech have a forged receiver that's almost the same as USGI dimensionally... they all come
with chrome lined barrels that are as good as USGI and their 2-stage trigger groups are also as good as USGI.

All of my M14s are custom built on ChiCom receivers. All have TRW bolts and new SEI barrels,
I changed the barrels because I wanted/needed 4 grooves & 1:10 ROT to optimize my sound suppressor.

SEI and Warbird can perform a USGI bolt conversion without replacing the original barrel.

The two authorities on these rifles are Lee Emerson (Different) and Ron Smith at SEI ... contact both for more information.

I hope that helps.

Ding126
04-17-2012, 6:40 PM
Save a little longer an get a US made M1..resale and peace of mind. It's like buying a house or a modular home...one holds its value.

Standard
04-17-2012, 7:13 PM
I am getting a US made M1. Not buying an M1A at this time.

H2O MAN
04-17-2012, 7:14 PM
It makes no sense to buy an M1 Garand other than a real deal USGI Garand.

Standard
04-17-2012, 7:36 PM
It makes no sense to buy an M1 Garand other than a real deal USGI Garand.

I wasn't even aware there were other options.
The practical side of me wants to hold out for an M1A, but the historically nostalgic and frugal part of me wants to buy a Garand and ammo. The Garand is winning.

BroncoBob
04-17-2012, 7:46 PM
Garand is one of my must have after shooting a fellow calgunners a few years back.

weber_2
04-17-2012, 8:02 PM
I'm with you brother! I will NEVER own an AR or any other rifle that has a bullet button and non hi-cap mags..............whats the point? It's like spending 200k on a high end sports car with a 75hp motor.........whats the point?

And that's exactly what The Man wants you and everybody else to do.

smog7
04-17-2012, 9:09 PM
^you have a man?

weber_2
04-17-2012, 9:18 PM
^i said The Man....I don't have one, I have ARs, AKs and BBs.

Oneaudiopro
04-17-2012, 9:33 PM
And that's exactly what The Man wants you and everybody else to do.

Sorry, I have ethics......................u?

weber_2
04-17-2012, 10:01 PM
Sorry, I have ethics......................u?

Me too! That's why I follow all Federal and State gun laws. Or maybe I should just sell my evil black rifles and buy a singlehot musket. To each his own, I'm not trying to knock the OP by any means but it sux that in this state there are so many restrictions and some people just "give up." Plus if someone gives their opinion that a BB'd AR is like a $200 G car with a 75HP engine then I could give my opinion too. Go have fun with your flintlock buddy hopefully the state doesnt have restrictions on those too.

Oneaudiopro
04-17-2012, 10:23 PM
Me too! That's why I follow all Federal and State gun laws. Or maybe I should just sell my evil black rifles and buy a singlehot musket. To each his own, I'm not trying to knock the OP by any means but it sux that in this state there are so many restrictions and some people just "give up." Plus if someone gives their opinion that a BB'd AR is like a $200 G car with a 75HP engine then I could give my opinion too. Go have fun with your flintlock buddy hopefully the state doesnt have restrictions on those too.

I was congratulating the OP on his choice to have a "real" rifle in his collection. If more people in Ca were like me we wouldn't have all these silly laws and restrictions limiting our choices of firearms we can purchase and enjoy. As for yourself and others who choose to accept compromise as being ok, are part of the problem, not the cure. The Ca legal "AR's" share only their looks with the original and totally take away from the original design and purpose.
And yes.......the Ca AR's are exactly like a 75hp hoopty high end sports car. But you're welcome to enjoy yours........I choose to go without. As for the "Man" getting what he wanted, he did! The next round of "compromises" that come down the pipe, the "Man" can count on your compliance and acceptance. ;)

freonr22
04-17-2012, 10:26 PM
98k scoped in 30-06.

weber_2
04-17-2012, 10:32 PM
^looks like the man got you exact where he wants. Yeah an AR with a BB is sooo much different then one without. I'll take that 75HP car over your Prius any day, cuz that engine could swapped out with a big block any day (legally of course)

zfields
04-17-2012, 10:40 PM
A Garand is on my wish list.

kwansao
04-17-2012, 10:43 PM

See, I did it the exact opposite order as you, i looked at everything i couldn't have, and decided i liked the M14/M1A, but the magazine restriction of 10 rounds and the extraordinary price tag didn't make sense, I thought, well 30-06 is about the same as .308, and the M1 is a fraction of the price.. and it's one of my favorite rifles anyway, so, .. why not? and now look at me, buying black rifles. silly.:rolleyes:

Get your M1 garand from the CMP for $525. kindly ask for a "good barrel" or a "shooter" with a sticky note on the order form and they will oblige you.

mls343
04-18-2012, 5:37 AM
I totally understand where the OP is coming from. I tend to do a bit of camping, backpacking, and base camping (backpack to a spot and set up a camp...). If you ever encounter a LEO when carrying an evil black rifle - even if configured correctly - you will get an evil look and more hassle/questions by just having that type of weapon.

Conversely, carrying a Garand, Carbine, SKS, or other vintage and wooden stocked rifles will get you far less hassle than evil black. It's just he way it is in my experience. With that said, you actually get more bang for the buck with the vintage stuff. Garand, a 30-06 brings more punch than a 5.56 - even with only 8 rounds. M1 carbine, feel free to have that 15 round mag to go along with that featureless set up. SKS, sure have 10 round of your favorite 7.62x39, and even use the bayonet to pick up trash that others left behind.

Bottom line: from a California woods using, less hassle, no drama perspective, the vintage stuff has it's place.

Just my opinion.

H2O MAN
04-18-2012, 5:57 AM
I wasn't even aware there were other options.
The practical side of me wants to hold out for an M1A, but the historically nostalgic and frugal part of me wants to buy a Garand and ammo. The Garand is winning.
Springfield Armory, Inc. made a .308 copy of the Garand and I think there are other knock offs out there...
stick with the real deal USGI from CMP or a private collection. kwansao has given great advice about the 'sticky' note.

Owning/shooting the M1 Garand before getting an M14 for yourself will probably make you appreciate the design even more.
I shot many rounds from my friends Garand back in the early 80's... 20 years before I purchased my 1st M14 type.

Standard
04-18-2012, 6:53 AM
Get your M1 garand from the CMP for $525. kindly ask for a "good barrel" or a "shooter" with a sticky note on the order form and they will oblige you.

I'm getting a Service Grade. Sending the papers in later this week. I'll ask for a good barrel, but I also want nice, newer wood vs the original stuff. Any way to politely ask for both without seeming like a Jerk?

GMANtt
04-18-2012, 6:57 AM
Ill take the AK off your hands

Standard
04-18-2012, 8:27 AM
The AK is sold.

JohnFLand
04-18-2012, 8:50 AM
CMP is now selling Garands in .308

H2O MAN
04-18-2012, 9:53 AM
CMP is now selling Garands in .308

Thanks John.
From their web site:

CMP M1 Garand Special Now Available in .308.

This is a completely refurbished rifle consisting of an original M1 Garand Springfield receiver, new production Criterion barrel,
new production American Walnut stock and handguards, and new web sling. Receiver and most other parts are refinished USGI,
but some parts may be new manufacture. A .308 spacer block is installed to prevent loading of a .30-06 round into the chamber.

Item number is RM1308SPECIAL. Rifle is shipped in CMP hard case. $995 plus $24.95 S&H.

Standard
04-18-2012, 10:06 AM
Eh, if I was going to spend the $1K on a .308, I'd just get an M1A.
If I had the money, I'd buy both though.

Standard
04-18-2012, 10:06 AM
Eh, if I was going to spend the $1K on a .308, I'd just get an M1A.
If I had the money, I'd buy both though.

Jel
04-18-2012, 10:13 AM
I wanted an American rifle, and the M1 is a great piece of American history with excellent Irons.

:confused:

:D

Standard
04-18-2012, 10:16 AM
:confused:

:D

Hah, well you know. The M1A still is an "American" rifle in my eyes, even if it's made abroad. :p
Maybe American-designed/used is more appropriate.

Standard
04-18-2012, 10:17 AM
So would it be in bad taste/do any good to include a note on my form that I'd prefer a new/CMP wood stock vs an older one that a collector might prefer?

kwansao
04-18-2012, 10:45 AM
I'm getting a Service Grade. Sending the papers in later this week. I'll ask for a good barrel, but I also want nice, newer wood vs the original stuff. Any way to politely ask for both without seeming like a Jerk?

Probably not. You can replace the wood easily yourself so the barrel is a priority.

gotshotgun?
04-18-2012, 12:21 PM
The cmp wood is not as desired by most collectors so I'm sure they'd be glad to oblige your request.

Standard
04-19-2012, 1:15 PM
Sent all the paperwork in today! Not looking forward to the wait now, but I'm sure it will be worth it.
Off to find a sling, some clips and a bayonet!

kwansao
04-22-2012, 10:26 AM
don't forget grease for lubrication... and you might want the m1 tool with integral chamber brush and gas plug screwdriver bit.

you made a good decision. the 30.06 makes other rounds feel wimpy.

hossb7
04-22-2012, 6:36 PM
Threadstarter, I think the problem is lack of options. Sell the AK and get a Noveske AR15, then throw on a light, sling, red dot, laser scope, and a IR-NVG unit and you'll be solid.

jonzer77
04-22-2012, 7:41 PM

I had no idea the bullet button made the bullets go slower :rofl:

J/K, and I see what you mean, bullet buttons suck.

Standard
04-24-2012, 8:57 PM
Threadstarter, I think the problem is lack of options. Sell the AK and get a Noveske AR15, then throw on a light, sling, red dot, laser scope, and a IR-NVG unit and you'll be solid.

You sir, are a genius! That's what I've been missing this whole time!

Okami
04-25-2012, 3:31 AM
I've owned and fired alot of different firearms so far in my life and out of all of them i enjoyed the M1 Garand the most. :)

Standard
04-25-2012, 7:02 AM
Thanks for the feedback, I've actually heard that from quite a few people, which I found surprising. Looking forward to seeing for myself :)

hossb7
05-03-2012, 9:32 AM
Thanks for the feedback, I've actually heard that from quite a few people, which I found surprising. Looking forward to seeing for myself :)

Make yours look like this:

http://www.armoryblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/tactical-m1-garand.jpg

Standard
05-03-2012, 12:11 PM
Pass ;)