PDA

View Full Version : delete

c good
04-15-2012, 8:00 PM
delete

Krill
04-15-2012, 10:15 PM
heard any reviews of the mo reaper? is the rod easy to install?

gorenut
04-15-2012, 11:36 PM
The Rod is easy to install. The Reaper can take some effort to remove the factory front sight. The installation itself is a cinch. Check the Mini gallery for some ideas. I posted mine up there. I have the Rod and Reaper on mine

nastyhabts26
06-28-2012, 2:22 PM
I installed the Mo Rod and Mo reaper last night on one of my Mini 14's
It was a piece of Cake, less than an hour total time to remove old sight install reaper and Mo Rod.
Sprayed down the old sight with some WD40 removed the roll pin and used a 1/4 square metal rod and 3 whacks with a heavy hammer and it popped right off.
Toughest part is lining up the new Reaper with the roll pin slot.
Total time less than 1 hour, I haven't had a chance to shoot it yet, but it looks good.
Looks like a small version of an M-1A

nastyhabts26
It was a piece of Cake, less than an hour total time to remove old sight install reaper and Mo Rod.
Sprayed down the old sight with some WD40 removed the roll pin and used a 1/4 square metal rod and 3 whacks with a heavy hammer and it popped right off.
Total time less than 1 hour, I haven't had a chance to shoot it yet, but it looks good.

nastyhabts26