View Full Version : WTS: Used/LNIB S&W M&P9 w/ PSS holster

04-15-2012, 11:34 AM
Smith & Wesson
Location (city or county):
El Dorado County
Will ship (Y/N):
Other info:
This M&P9 has had just between 400-500rds. fired through it, but not over that. The front sight dot popped out, but S&W should cover it with the warranty if you don't decide to use different or better aftermarket sights anyways.
Aside from the front sight, the gun has functioned phenomenally and I haven't had or noticed any issues with it, but I have decided to sell it to simplify my collection and keep magazine and ammo commonality between my other guns.
Never sent in or filled out the registration for S&W or Davidson's, the distributor it came from, so you should be able to claim the warranty from both.
All original case and contents, nothing missing. x2 10rd. magazines, gun lock, chamber flag, manuals, factory proofed/tested cartridge, etc.
The M&P also comes with a medium and large backstrap in the FDE (Flat Dark Earth) color and a magazine release in the FDE color as well if you want to switch them out to give the pistol a little more color.
The holster is a PSS (Personal Security Systems) with the reduced sweatguard cut and slight forward cant.

Asking price is $500 and that will cover shipping and everything on my end, price does not include any dealer fees on your end that your receiving FFL may require.
Payment through money order only, no PayPal. DO NOT send payment without purchasing insurance and tracking on your end to track and verify your payment.
I will also need the FFL and shipping information of the FFL you wish to have the pistol sent to, so make sure you call around to your shops and see if they are willing to accept transfers and ask them for their information.
http://i195.photobucket.com/albums/z286/Silener76/th_P1000539.jpg (http://s195.photobucket.com/albums/z286/Silener76/?action=view&current=P1000539.jpg)

04-16-2012, 1:16 PM

Aldo The Apache
04-16-2012, 1:48 PM
PM Sent

04-17-2012, 11:58 AM

04-17-2012, 1:57 PM
PM sent