PDA

View Full Version : building first ar15

dabears
04-15-2012, 8:30 AM
Is an aero precision lower receiver with dpms lower parts kit compatable/CA legal with armalite buttstock and complete upper.Could I use armalite upper,lower parts kit and buttstock with aero precision receiver and of course the CA special bullet button.I guess my question is can I use all armalite parts except for the aero precision lower receiver with the bullet button.

jbush
04-15-2012, 2:10 PM
Is an aero precision lower receiver with dpms lower parts kit compatable/CA legal with armalite buttstock and complete upper.Could I use armalite upper,lower parts kit and buttstock with aero precision receiver and of course the CA special bullet button.I guess my question is can I use all armalite parts except for the aero precision lower receiver with the bullet button.

Yes, look at the flowchart. The lower reciever is the gun, everything else is just parts.

FeuerFrei
04-15-2012, 2:10 PM
yes

Hakoomay
04-15-2012, 2:13 PM
Very good receiever from what I've been hearing from others but I decided to go with spikes (I like their design better lol)

DirtyLaundry
04-15-2012, 2:35 PM

Yes, nearly all AR15 parts are completely interchangeable.

What makes you want to go with the Armalite upper?

GMANtt
04-15-2012, 2:46 PM
Isn't armalite aero?