PDA

View Full Version : Is it too late? New Frontier Armory LW-15 Polymer AR-15 Lower

ThemBastards
04-11-2012, 10:49 AM
Did I miss the boat on this one? Anybody know of a SoCal shop that has them in stock?

WeldonHunter
04-13-2012, 9:58 AM
Did I miss the boat on this one? Anybody know of a SoCal shop that has them in stock?

I know this isn't a local deal but they have free shipping. Not even sure if it's a good deal because I don't really know prices on these. Hope it helps. http://www.joeboboutfitters.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=NFA-LW15BLK

iidx
04-13-2012, 12:20 PM

What do you mean by too late? They are back ordered, but I assume they aren't going away... I doubt any local dealer has them in stock, but you can also ask them to order one at the current price.

I ordered mine from a local dealer a month or so ago. Turned out they were back ordered already, but the guy had one in stock so I lucked out.

KandyRedCoi
04-13-2012, 12:38 PM
these things are flying off the shelf, i suggest you at least get on the Backorder, normal going price here in my are is about $99-$120 ymmv

ThemBastards
04-13-2012, 12:48 PM
Yeah I remember thinking it was a good deal, then I saw a few bad posts on them and then I heard the process was improved and then by the time the reality of a $99 for a complete reliable lower really slapped me in the face they were sold out everywhere. Not a big fan for paying shipping AND transfer fees so I guess I will just have to piece together a traditional lower for now. Thanks though