PDA

View Full Version : Are these hands cold enough?

HillBilly
04-22-2007, 11:41 AM
(Hope this has not been posted yet...mods please remove if it's a double post...although it probably bears repeating)

Nice. I hope the "Police Officers" who did this one day see what it is like to be on the other side of the line.

Katrina Confiscations
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-taU9d26wT4&mode=related&search=

Gshock
04-22-2007, 12:02 PM
I saw this at the NRA table at a gunshow. Funny how they let Sean Penn cruise around with his shotgun in tow

ybz
04-22-2007, 12:07 PM
say what you will about california's gun laws and law enforcement, but i dont remember any of this type of non-sense happening during the LA riots. cops let people keep their weapons to defend their life and property.

i couldn't help but think of all the SHTF threads on this forum, all the preperation, disscussion, and training... in a SHTF situation, you will stand on the ground (or the back of your boat) at gun point while your guns will be taken away, no recipt, no arguments.

Bad Voodoo
04-22-2007, 12:17 PM
... in a SHTF situation, you will stand on the ground (or the back of your boat) at gun point while your guns will be taken away, no recipt, no arguments.

Tough to say what I'd do in that situation. I'd like to think I'd have the courage to lawfully defend my right to keep and bear arms, by force if necessary. That's a disturbing video though, no ifs ands or buts about it.

-voodoo

billym
04-22-2007, 12:28 PM
Look closely at the first story of the older woman and her dogs.
Two of the "attackers" (LEO) that took her gun away and beat the crap out of her, including the lead guy, are CHP!
I know there are a lot of great folks working for the CHP but these two clearly violated this woman's rights.

ybz
04-22-2007, 12:49 PM
I'd like to think I'd have the courage to lawfully defend my right to keep and bear arms, by force if necessary.
-voodoo

i'm not sure it would be considered courageous, to try and resist and have yourself, and more than likely your entire party, killed in the name of the law...

speaking of courage, you gotta admire the NOPD disarming the little old lady, i'm sure after they netralized the threat there, they were after the orgnized gangs of armed criminals roaming and terrorizing the town...

dwtt
04-22-2007, 12:55 PM
The elderly lady who was clobbered by the CHP did something that can get an average person killed. She challenged the authority of the cops. Of course the cops were wrong here, but she should feel lucky the cops didn't shoot her. I hope that in the next earthquake, firestorm, tsunami,... whatever, the cops here in CA are sensible and don't go after the law abiding citizens while letting thugs and criminals run around free.

ybz
04-22-2007, 1:00 PM
I hope that in the next earthquake, firestorm, tsunami,... whatever, the cops here in CA are sensible and don't go after the law abiding citizens while letting thugs and criminals run around free.

criminals and thugs shoot back... law abiding citizens are polite and cooperative... you do the math...

jumbopanda
04-22-2007, 1:23 PM
Ray Nagin should have been hung by his toenails for that. :mad:

jerryg1776
04-22-2007, 1:50 PM

Or hung by something else if he had a pair. Nothing like not taking any blame at all.

triggerhappy
04-22-2007, 6:53 PM
No one who attempts to take your method of defense from you is a friend. I was sad to see none of them got shot by the lady. They certainly deserved it.

FMJBT
04-22-2007, 8:14 PM
H.R. 5013

Look it up, it's beautiful.

Too bad it never became law. If it comes down to it though, I'll just pretend it did.

CalNRA
04-22-2007, 8:23 PM

he got re-elected as reward for his incompetence.

Say what you will but the people in NO aren't' the most mentally evolved types.

Outlaw Josey Wales
04-23-2007, 8:30 AM
Looks like it became H.R.4551 and was signed into law.

We don't need any new laws, we already have The Second Amendment! Woe to those who choose to ignore it! :mad: