PDA

View Full Version : 15 days to ship question

frankm
04-10-2012, 11:05 PM
Is that 15 days from when you place your order, or 15 days from when it says "complete" on the website and you get a notification?

Rigma
04-11-2012, 1:31 AM
Is that 15 days from when you place your order, or 15 days from when it says "complete" on the website and you get a notification?

Remember that it is 15 "business days." So, don't count the weekends. I was reminded of this when I contacted them about my order.

Also, make sure to check your junk email folder. When the second part of my order shipped, I did not get a UPS notification and was surprised to find out today that I had another email from Palmetto and that my order will arrive in the next two days.

Total time being 13 "business days" in my case.

I'm looking forward to evaluating my purchase. The price is certainly right, so if all goes well I will be quickly ordering another upper as long as quality is equal.

Palmetto State Armory
04-11-2012, 6:53 AM
Your 15 business day wait time begins when you order. Keep in mind if you order late in the day (our time), that countdown may not start until the next day.

Your order may ship before 15 business days, but we try to have everything built and shipped within 15 business days.

frankm
04-11-2012, 8:50 AM
Hi, I pm'd you. 15 days was yesterday. I don't mind waiting but I'l like to check status.

frankm
04-12-2012, 10:08 AM
I sent you an email through your website yesterday also. Let me know. Thanks.

frankm
04-12-2012, 2:46 PM
Got an email from PSA, thanks.

frankm
04-20-2012, 1:48 PM
Got it yesterday on the anniversary of Lexington and Concord. Took it to the range today and it performed flawlessly. After about 20 rounds it really began to loosen up. This weapon is very high quality. I'm a former Marine rifleman so I know. Since it's Hiltler's birthday, I decided to shoot up a Hilter target as my coup de grace. Thanks for making my weekend!

Palmetto State Armory
04-23-2012, 8:06 AM
We are glad you are happy with your purchase. Thanks for your business. :)