PDA

View Full Version : Need BB for unconverted Saiga (help)

Kinsel83
04-09-2012, 8:20 PM
Hey guys,

I am looking for a bullet button to fit my unconverted Saiga rifle with a RAA skeleton stock. Since the Saiga is in stock form, a 'regular' bullet button wont work. What do ya'll suggest? I've asked around at the Saiga12 forum and have also looked at numerous sites online, like Solar Tactical. I have only seen a BB for a unconverted Saiga 12. Someone at Saiga12 forum said it could work if customized? Idk. I'm just trying to keep it legit and compliant. Any ideas? Anyone have a Saiga rifle with the RAA skeleton stock?

Thanks
Kyle

Kinsel83
04-09-2012, 8:48 PM
Come on guys, no one can help me out here? A simple 'No, your screwed'. Or 'Take the stock off and put the original back on'.

The RAA skeleton stock has a pistol grip on. How can I stay legal with not having the BB? Unless, the AK forum gods have some ideas..............

weber_2
04-09-2012, 9:45 PM
Your screwed! Just give me your gun. Jk. Get the AK Raddlock, from Riflegear I think. I have or should i say had one on my Saiga with the skeleton/thumbhole stock. Actually just sold it today. Its also fully reversable when shooting in free states.

weber_2
04-09-2012, 9:48 PM
My bad its the AK bullet button. Here you go
http://www.riflegear.com/p-554-ak47-bullet-button.aspx

Bigtwin
04-09-2012, 9:54 PM
The "As imported" Saiga does not need a bullet button! So we can't begin to kow what you are trying to do!

If your rendition of a stock has a pistol grip, there are no mag locks that I am aware of, other than one that replaces the factory mag release like the Arsenal( there are others tat do the same)!

SJgunguy24
04-10-2012, 1:30 AM
The "As imported" Saiga does not need a bullet button! So we can't begin to kow what you are trying to do!

If your rendition of a stock has a pistol grip, there are no mag locks that I am aware of, other than one that replaces the factory mag release like the Arsenal( there are others tat do the same)!

As imported he might need a mag lock. Saigas are imported with thumbhole stocks that qualify as aw's in california. They are 922r compliant because they arrive here with that stock but still need a mag lock.
To the OP, the PRK lock fits right on the mag tower and is secured by a plate that bolts up the the back of the lock itself. Contact PRK arms (559) 283-8666

Kinsel83
04-10-2012, 5:05 AM
As imported he might need a mag lock. Saigas are imported with thumbhole stocks that qualify as aw's in california. They are 922r compliant because they arrive here with that stock but still need a mag lock.
To the OP, the PRK lock fits right on the mag tower and is secured by a plate that bolts up the the back of the lock itself. Contact PRK arms (559) 283-8666

You are right on. These stocks are the 'thumbhole stocks'. Being so requires the bb. Also those guys are located in town, i'll give them call. Appreciate the help.

Kinsel83
04-10-2012, 5:07 AM
My bad its the AK bullet button. Here you go
http://www.riflegear.com/p-554-ak47-bullet-button.aspx

Thanks to Weber 2 also for his help.