PDA

View Full Version : A/C residential and commercial service/installs in the inland empire

xbguru
04-09-2012, 7:05 PM
Hey everyone,

My brother in-law and I have a HVAC business that we started about a year ago, we can take care of just about anything you've got from residential maintenance and service to full on design builds on large commercial projects.

It's just about time for the heat to kick in here in So Cal. so make sure your air conditioner is up to the job.

right now we are offering a spring A/C maintenance for $65

and of course we are on calguns so guns/ammo in trade for work are always welcome.

We are located in Beaumont, CA and are trying to stay within an hour of the office for our residential service. So basically we are covering east to Palm Springs, as far south as murrieta, as far west as chino, and north up into the victorville area

our website is airestream.net (http://airestream.net) it has our office number in the upper right hand corner. feel free to call or send me a PM here.

HBrebel
04-19-2012, 9:48 AM
If you guys ever need somebody to take on jobs in the OC, please hit me up. I have over ten years in the trade and need work. Thanks

xbguru
04-23-2012, 1:59 PM
Btt, I know someone needs their a/c serviced.

xbguru
05-14-2012, 7:57 PM
BUMP, it's getting hot out there.

swat
05-14-2012, 8:08 PM
Whats the going rate on freon nowdays? I heard it jumped significantly recently. Is it still being smuggled in from Tiajuana?

xbguru
05-14-2012, 8:14 PM
it has indeed gone through the roof, the government is doing the same thing with R22 as they did with R12. it is getting phased out for R410A because it's "better for the environment". the price on R22 has tripled in the past month and a half, and same with a couple other types of refrigerant. why, ya need some?

and i haven't heard anything about it being smuggled in, although i wouldnt doubt it with the cost rising so much.

freonr22
05-14-2012, 8:24 PM
If December for example we paid $ for r22, today we pay a 75% premium over Decembers price.

GixxerGuy
05-15-2012, 8:45 PM
Ya R22 is like liquid gold! lol