PDA

View Full Version : When is the next shipment on the M&P.45?

odslim
04-09-2012, 3:12 PM
I wanted to see if I can get any updates regarding ETA at your warehouse. I paid for the gun in full march 30th first day of the spring sale.

thanks

Turner's Outdoorsman
04-10-2012, 8:48 AM
I wanted to see if I can get any updates regarding ETA at your warehouse. I paid for the gun in full march 30th first day of the spring sale.

thanks

S&W owes us quite a few guns and they finally given us some updates that they'll start shipping us the backorders they owe us including a boat load of M&P's in all calibers.

odslim
04-10-2012, 2:39 PM
S&W owes us quite a few guns and they finally given us some updates that they'll start shipping us the backorders they owe us including a boat load of M&P's in all calibers.

Sounds great...

somekevinguy
04-12-2012, 12:33 AM
Any idea when I'll get my 9mm I ordered at the beginning of Febuary?

odslim
04-13-2012, 5:52 PM
Any idea when I'll get my 9mm I ordered at the beginning of Febuary?

I went into my local turner's (corona) and spoke to one of the managers and he said that S&W is at least a 60-90 day wait. He also said thats nothing to ruger's 1 million orders that need to be filled and certain springfield guns thats a longer wait time vs. the S&W.

Turner's Outdoorsman
04-19-2012, 2:11 PM
I went into my local turner's (corona) and spoke to one of the managers and he said that S&W is at least a 60-90 day wait. He also said thats nothing to ruger's 1 million orders that need to be filled and certain springfield guns thats a longer wait time vs. the S&W.

We just received 300+ guns from S&W- Sigma's, Walther P-22's, 22A's were the bulk of it with just a handful of M&P 9mm's.

Randy77
04-22-2012, 8:17 PM
We just received 300+ guns from S&W- Sigma's, Walther P-22's, 22A's were the bulk of it with just a handful of M&P 9mm's.

I ordered an M&P 9mm the end of February. When might we find out if we are the lucky ones from this shipment? Thanks.