PDA

View Full Version : Offered: EMS Personnel for standby

Doc Sisto
04-06-2012, 2:25 PM
My Partner and myself are looking for some side work in any type of EMS scenario. We have years of experience working on a rescue ambulance in South Central LA.
-I am also a Navy Field Corpsman serving with the Marine Corps. I have combat medical training as well as tactical medical training.
-We are self sufficient and have all the supplies needed!

PM Me for a free friendly consultation, or if you have an questions.

Digital_Boy
04-06-2012, 2:34 PM
Just wondering if you'd advertised with any of the local car clubs or amatuer racing sanctioning bodies. I know that whenever a car club holds a track day event, or a club autocross, or any other event, they have to hire EMS personnel to be on standby.

Tripper
04-06-2012, 2:46 PM
rodeo

Outta Control
04-06-2012, 2:47 PM
Just wondering if you'd advertised with any of the local car clubs or amatuer racing sanctioning bodies. I know that whenever a car club holds a track day event, or a club autocross, or any other event, they have to hire EMS personnel to be on standby.

+1

They can use your services if the price is right.

Doc Sisto
04-06-2012, 10:19 PM
Awesome ideas gents, I really appreciate the input. Our only problem is there's not enough of us for a large event. We're really good at what we do and I have a lot of specialized training... too bad no one needs a tactical medic...

Oh well! If you ever find someone that needs a tac medic or something similar... send em my way!

OOORAH fellow CalGunners

Tripper
04-06-2012, 10:33 PM
being self sufficient cant be easy I'm sure
good luck
cant recall what events around here require on-site medics
car races, rodeo, garlic festival, not sure what else

Tripper
04-07-2012, 5:51 PM
Roller derby

Doc Sisto
04-07-2012, 8:20 PM
The derby would be bad *** too haha!

but then again i'll take any work I can get....

Tripper
04-07-2012, 9:40 PM
Just watched a girl break her ankle and there were on site medics
At roller derby

Doc Sisto
04-08-2012, 7:00 AM
Those are some tough chicks... Thx for the info!