PDA

View Full Version : WoT Ruger/Coupon Question

Kestryll
04-06-2012, 10:08 AM
I know a few people who were at the Women on Target shoot and received both a slip to purchase one of the Ruger 22/45s and the 10% off specific accessories coupon.

Unfortunately a couple of them have not received a call that the guns are in the store yet and the coupon expires at close of business tomorrow.

For those still waiting for a call, I know one person who is going to have to drive from Palmdale to Reseda and only wants to make two trips, will the 10% off specific accessories coupons still be honored?

Turner's Outdoorsman
04-10-2012, 10:41 AM
I know a few people who were at the Women on Target shoot and received both a slip to purchase one of the Ruger 22/45s and the 10% off specific accessories coupon.

Unfortunately a couple of them have not received a call that the guns are in the store yet and the coupon expires at close of business tomorrow.

For those still waiting for a call, I know one person who is going to have to drive from Palmdale to Reseda and only wants to make two trips, will the 10% off specific accessories coupons still be honored?

Paul, we'll honor those coupons for the purchases they make when they DROS and/or pick up their gun; we'll let the stores know.