Bobby Ricigliano
04-05-2012, 12:22 PM
I have the following upper for sale:

18" complete AR 5.56 upper
Muzzle brake, great for featureless builds
Complete with Bolt Carrier Group
Removable Carry Handle
Authentic Knight's Armament RAS
rail system attached, with KAC rail covers.

The total round count for this upper is less than 700 rounds, probably closer to 500 rounds. The parts all show little to no wear.

The ONLY downside with this upper is that it is not MFG marked so I don't know the manufacturer. I do know that it is high quality and it shoots fantastic.

Since Knight's rail systems are ridiculously expensive you are getting a complete upper for next to nothing.

$400 firm. Prefer FTF in SGV or North OC area. I will upload pics later tonight.

I'll add that I do not want to ship this upper. Transaction must be face to face. Seller reserves the right to sell the upper to whomever he wants and no deal is final until a mutual agreement is reached.
I do not know the barrel twist, as I have no factory specs to indicate what they were.
I believe the barrel is chrome lined, as it appears bright and shiny, but I do not know for sure.
Only factory brass cased ammo and Ammo Bros factory reloads have been shot through this upper. No steel case or crap ammo, ever.

Picture uploads are not going through to Calguns right now. I know exactly how to upload them but there is apparently a glitch on the Calguns server. Pics are available via email.

I am still considering this upper available because all of the below replies and PM's are conditional 'I'll take it's' based on information requests I don't know which I've addressed above. I can provide pics. I cannot provide any other technical specs on the upper.

04-05-2012, 1:10 PM
I'll take it pending the twist. PM sent.

04-05-2012, 1:42 PM
2nd in line. Pm to follow

04-05-2012, 2:06 PM
3rd in line

04-05-2012, 2:14 PM

04-05-2012, 8:59 PM
I'll take it ftf tomorrow, call me as in pm

Bobby Ricigliano
04-06-2012, 5:42 AM
SPF To Capita159.... I will contact next in line if deal falls through. Thanks to all who responded.

04-06-2012, 6:30 AM
Put me in line too.... If all fall thru.. I am in Redondo.. so Local is good to go.