View Full Version : Glen Beck tonite's show

04-18-2007, 5:32 PM
Glen has finally returned from his speaking tour, and tonite on his show on CNN, of course the topic was VT shootings. First off, right out of the gate, he said he's for the 2A, anyone legal should be able to have a firearm to protect themselves or other, etc. Later on, he interviewed Bernie Goldberg, former MSM reporter, now writer, talking-head, etc. Bernie remarked on how over 500,000 times in a year, that a legal firearm user has protected or stopped an incident , not the police. We've all seen the reports of this, and yet, this is the FIRST time I have ever heard anyone in the MSM even mention it. Of course, the topic came up of "what-if" a student had a CCW in Norris, would they have stopped this guy before 32 would die? Course, the willingness of the University to disallow any CCW on campus negated this effect.

To the families of the victims, and also to the parents of the shooter, my heartfelt condolences go out. I understand his parents are so distraunt that they are in the hospital themselves. Probably the thought of "losing grace" due to their idiot son, for sure.

04-18-2007, 6:01 PM
I love Glenn Beck, ever since his 2003 show on Jihadi guys on a plane acting supsicous, he brings up stuff the media wont allow to go on the air.

He also is a big supporter of our incarcarated Border Guard guys.

He is also really damn funny sometimes.

I am happy that this stuff is FINALLY out there and its not just us ranting to the choir.

04-18-2007, 6:50 PM
I started listening to him during the last pres elections. He said that he was an "evil conservative" trying to disenfranchise as many minorities as possible. If anyone else heard it, they're remember the John Kerry head float idea. ROFL

04-18-2007, 6:51 PM
Muzzle awareness, dude.

04-18-2007, 11:05 PM
I am still completely amazed that he is on CNN (headline news). What I mean by that is for years CNN has been a very left leaning organization IMO. Yet every time I watch him, he says what needs to be said about the subject of the day. So far I am very impressed with his show.

04-19-2007, 5:47 AM
He is a voice in the wilderness of CNN. There to help with the losing ratings to Fox News.