PDA

View Full Version : WTS: SureFire M620V Scout Light, Black, NIB, $325 Shipped & Insured

Smithcollector
03-31-2012, 9:34 AM
WTS: SureFire M620V Scout Light, Black, NIB
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y53/SRTCOP/M620V-BK_45R_large.png
(Photo from SureFire website; the M620V for sale is factory sealed in SureFire box)

This compact M620V Scout Light® produces 150 lumens of brilliant white light or 120 milliwatts of invisible infrared output for use with night vision devices—with no need for IR filters or spare lamps. Simply twist the self-locking selector ring on the dual-spectrum V-series head to switch between output modes. In either mode, the M620V's TIR lens produces a tight beam suited for short- to medium-range applications. The high-efficiency LEDs are virtually immune to failure since there's no filament to burn out or break. And it comes with a momentary/constant-on pushbutton tailcap switch and a momentary-on pressure-activated tape switch with a 7" cable that can be positioned where you choose. The M620V attaches solidly to any long gun equipped with a Picatinny rail via its integral M93 Swing-Lever™ rail clamp, which self-adjusts to off-spec rails and features a lever lock to prevent loosening from vibration or recoil. Constructed of high-strength aerospace aluminum with Mil-Spec hard anodizing for superior toughness and corrosion resistance, and optically coated tempered glass for durability and maximum light transmission, the M620V is O-ring sealed to keep out dust, dirt, and moisture. Battle-proven and built to withstand the rigors of combat.

Features

•Virtually indestructible white/IR LEDs regulated to maximize light output and runtime
•Switches—Momentary-on tape switch (7" cable), momentary/constant-on pushbutton switch
•Mounting system—Integral Swing-Lever™ clamp for Picatinny rails
•Construction—High-strength aerospace aluminum with Mil-Spec anodizing; coated, tempered window
•Weatherproof—O-ring and gasket sealed
•Includes high-energy 123A batteries with 10-year shelf life

This M620V is absolutely brand new in factory sealed SureFire box. MSRP: $575 plus shipping/Calguns member price: $325, shipped and insured to your door. Payment via PayPal (gift option, or add 4%) or USPS money order. Check my iTrader feedback and buy with complete confidence.

Please note: The only trade I'm interested in is U.S. currency.

Stay safe,

SRT