PDA

View Full Version : WTS: Canon 7D dSLR and Canon BG-E7 grip (SOLD)

ocabj
03-29-2012, 10:53 PM
Canon EOS 7D - 18MP APS-C dSLR

Full Specifications: http://www.usa.canon.com/cusa/consumer/products/cameras/slr_cameras/eos_7d#Specifications

I am the the original owner. The camera was acquired in November 2009 from Best Buy (physical location) and was purchased factory new.

Shutter actuation count = 10604 (according to eoscount.com).

Comes with everything from factory including original Canon OEM LP-E6 battery, Canon OEM battery charger, 7D lens strap, AV cables, original packaging/box, documentation, and discs.

Note: The box indicates it is a kit (with 28-135mm), but the lens was sold off when the camera was first acquired. This lens is NOT included (and no other lenses are included).

The condition is excellent with no damage whatsoever. No body or screen scratches or scuffs. The tripod threads are also clean. Hot shoe is also clean.

This camera is past factory warranty. It is sold as-is (no returns), but to the best of my knowledge, it is fully functional with no malfunctioning features. It has been serving as my secondary (and backup) camera.

Price - SOLD $1100

Also selling a Canon BG-E7 battery grip for the Canon 7D. Original Canon product. I am the original owner. Comes with original box and AA battery tray. Condition is excellent with no damage.

Price - SOLD$125

Price excludes shipping. Prefer FTF for buyer to conduct inspection.

All photos redacted. Items sold.

ocabj
03-31-2012, 1:31 PM
Both 7D and BG-E7 have been sold. Thanks everyone.