PDA

View Full Version : Mossberg 715t, where is it?

Vmutt92
03-29-2012, 11:23 AM
How is it that I have been waiting for the Mossberg 715t for close to a month now and I have not recieved call to start DROS yet Turners is running another ad with this same gun on sale? Im new to all this but is this common? Did I get skipped? Whats the deal?

Ed_Hazard
03-29-2012, 11:27 AM
You should call the store you bought it at and question them directly. Also try PMing the turners guys on this forum to see if they can light a fire under someones butt.

Ed_Hazard
03-29-2012, 11:30 AM
Here's one of the corporate guys emails who has been helpfull in the past.

E-mail Rob Z., robz@Turners.com, if you have issues or concerns that he can help you with if that happens.

But calling your point of purchase would be my first move.

Turner's Outdoorsman
03-29-2012, 3:04 PM
How is it that I have been waiting for the Mossberg 715t for close to a month now and I have not recieved call to start DROS yet Turners is running another ad with this same gun on sale? Im new to all this but is this common? Did I get skipped? Whats the deal?

We have two issues working against us on this-

a) Mossberg is behind on some of the orders they owe us and they are only falling farther behind with the current demand.

b) We set our ads in advance and we only put the items in ads that the factory says that they can deliver. But that the throughput on guns is not matching our sales.

PM sent for more info.

Vmutt92
03-29-2012, 7:12 PM
Thanks, i have contacted them and it seems like it worked.

Vmutt92
03-30-2012, 7:23 PM
Started dros today, thanks