PDA

View Full Version : 4 weeks DOJ cashed check

R-H
03-27-2012, 11:52 AM
Well it's been 4 weeks to the day that I sent off the new resident handgun forms and a check to the DOJ, to register my handguns. After about 2 weeks I started asking the wife has the check cleared yet? Normally any money I send to a goverment agency clears before I finish writing the check. This morning my wife said, that the check just cleared the account, good now i'll feel better about taking them to the range, hopefully all the paperwork comes through now, don't know why I thought anything with this State and guns would be quick and easy.

Have a good day
RH

Chaos47
03-27-2012, 12:19 PM
Well it's been 4 weeks to the day that I sent off the new resident handgun forms and a check to the DOJ, to register my handguns. After about 2 weeks I started asking the wife has the check cleared yet? Normally any money I send to a goverment agency clears before I finish writing the check. This morning my wife said, that the check just cleared the account, good now i'll feel better about taking them to the range, hopefully all the paperwork comes through now, don't know why I thought anything with this State and guns would be quick and easy.

Have a good day
RH

lol
Welcome to California!

killathrilla
03-27-2012, 12:23 PM
They take forever homie