PDA

View Full Version : Great Experience on PPT!

lhecker51
03-26-2012, 1:28 PM
I would like to thank and commend the staff at the Corona Turner's! I had recently purchased a handgun collection from a close friend whose husband passed on. She is in her 70's and had ten handguns to transfer to me and did not want to do this dance with ten different buyers. The staff at Turner's in Corona I am sure remember us well! They were very patient and accommodating, ensuring that the process was done accurately and professionally. I had called a few days before to give them a heads up and ensure we had all required docs and not once did I hear any hesitation regarding the work load that this was sure to place on them! After over two hours of paperwork, we completed the initial process and ten days later finalized it. Thanks again for your help!

lhecker51
03-26-2012, 3:50 PM
2 hours for 10 ppt's sound decent

but 2 hours for 1 gun does not...

i am still po'ed at corona turners..
2 hours? What happened? I called a couple of days before and they were expecting me. I got there just before they opened.

lhecker51
03-30-2012, 5:02 PM
their computer was accused of being stupid...turns out it was the person with fingers at fault

They are integrating a new system according to their announcements. Must be working fine now as I processed 10 PPT's in two hours;)