PDA

View Full Version : Calguns Member's Only Special- 03-23-2012

Turner's Outdoorsman
03-23-2012, 10:32 AM
Blazer Brass .45ACP for this week's special.
Reloadable brass cases at an affordable price.

Starts: Fri- March 23rd
Ends: Thu- March 29th

Calguns.net members only; coupon must be presented at time of sale.
Click on the link for the coupon.

Calguns.net Member's Only Special 03-23-2012 (http://www.turners.com/calguns/calgunspromo.php?code=3awg6e56aa)

http://www.turners.com/calguns/images/calguns_promo-3awg6e56aa.gif

sandeggo
03-23-2012, 12:33 PM
Picked up 3 boxes of .45 in san marcos, thanks TO

ledman
03-24-2012, 11:15 PM
Can you get a rain check if your local store is out? I never seem to have any luck when you guys have ammo on sale, it's always gone by the time I get a chance to come in:/

LBDamned
03-25-2012, 11:20 AM
Can you get a rain check if your local store is out? I never seem to have any luck when you guys have ammo on sale, it's always gone by the time I get a chance to come in:/

if you go to your local Turners and they are out, I'm pretty sure they will give you a rain check (Norwalk has for me)...

conanobrennan
03-26-2012, 1:29 PM
and i just bought a bunch of .45acp ammo on thursday at turners :facepalm:

DMorris2321
03-28-2012, 2:32 PM
So I get that the sale ends tomorrow and I should of called before I Went, kinda wanted a break from watching the kids while I've been on vacation, but I went to signal hill store and they were out. I asked if I could get a rain check or if they price match the PMC and I would pay a dollar more since it is a dollar more. The guy checks and he says they can price match the federal and of course thats sold out. The salesman said that the manager said these were the only ones he could price match and there is no rain checks.

I can kinda understand not giving me a rain check for the Cal guns price but I couldnt even get a rain check for the regular sale price? Not mad with the rep helping me, he was great but the manager basically didn't make any attempt to make the sale. It's not like I was some douchebag that was yelling and saying your going to give me this price, I asked, they said no and I shaked the guys hand, said thanks for checking and left.

LBDamned
03-28-2012, 6:24 PM
So I get that the sale ends tomorrow and I should of called before I Went, kinda wanted a break from watching the kids while I've been on vacation, but I went to signal hill store and they were out. I asked if I could get a rain check or if they price match the PMC and I would pay a dollar more since it is a dollar more. The guy checks and he says they can price match the federal and of course thats sold out. The salesman said that the manager said these were the only ones he could price match and there is no rain checks.

I can kinda understand not giving me a rain check for the Cal guns price but I couldnt even get a rain check for the regular sale price? Not mad with the rep helping me, he was great but the manager basically didn't make any attempt to make the sale. It's not like I was some douchebag that was yelling and saying your going to give me this price, I asked, they said no and I shaked the guys hand, said thanks for checking and left.
that sux... Signal Hill is getting a reputation of being one of the not-so-favorable stores...

FWIW Norwalk is A+++ in customer service - if it's not too far, you should use them in the future.

DMorris2321
03-28-2012, 7:36 PM
that sux... Signal Hill is getting a reputation of being one of the not-so-favorable stores...

FWIW Norwalk is A+++ in customer service - if it's not too far, you should use them in the future.

Thanks for the suggestion it's probably about the same distance so I'll try them out.

DMorris2321
03-28-2012, 8:25 PM
Nice call on Norwalk, I called an they said they had a ton and I made it in ten minutes, 1 minute before they closed. Went in and grabbed five boxes got rung up and out by 8:02. I was only in there for 3 minutes but they were well stocked with all ammo vs Signal Hill which was bare. I will be making Norwalk my go to Turners, also on the way home Ammo Broa is the next exit so I can hit both in one trip.

Turner's Outdoorsman
03-29-2012, 2:52 PM

PM sent.

Turner's Outdoorsman
03-29-2012, 2:53 PM

Ammo's flying right now but we can work something out for a comparable savings if not at the same price.

PM sent.

ledman
03-29-2012, 8:14 PM
Ammo's flying right now but we can work something out for a comparable savings if not at the same price.

PM sent.

Cool, thanks Bill:)