PDA

View Full Version : WTT HVAC work

Jedidiah
04-15-2007, 6:25 PM
Hey just wanted to put this out there in case anyone is interested. I am offering my services to anyone that needs any HVAC work done. Will trade my services for guns, gun parts, and gun accessories. This includes HVAC service, repair work, and install work. Also will trade my services for cash, although guns are the preferred method of payment as my wife won't take those from me as she will cash.

Live in the Central Valley. Will travel within reasonable distances. Man, I think I have a gun addiction problem posting ads like this. Do I need gun rehab?

Thanks,
Jedidiah
hignell@charter.net

Sorry I guess I should clarify for anyone who may not know what HVAC work is. Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning.

Jedidiah
04-25-2007, 7:23 PM
Back up top

Rem1492
04-25-2007, 9:17 PM
I am too far away but do have a question.

my AC unit keeps running, I pulled the fuse/CB outside to stop the dang thing.

Ices up and wont stop. I had this problem with my AC in Afghanistan but it was because a vent was blocked. this AC unit on my house is open and nothing is obstucting it

redneckshootist
04-28-2007, 9:02 PM
I am too far away but do have a question.

my AC unit keeps running, I pulled the fuse/CB outside to stop the dang thing.

Ices up and wont stop. I had this problem with my AC in Afghanistan but it was because a vent was blocked. this AC unit on my house is open and nothing is obstucting it

Check your filter, make shure you have good air flow and the blower and indoor coil are clean. If all that is good then you probally are low on freon.

Rem1492
04-28-2007, 10:15 PM
thanks! I was hoping for an easy fix like that :)

Jedidiah
05-12-2007, 12:54 PM
Sorry Rem1492 that I missed your question. I forgot I posted this and haven't checked it in a while. Looks like redneckshootist answered ya pretty good though. If anyone else has any questions or needs any work done please email me, I check that more often. Or you can always call me on my cell.

Jedidiah
hignell@charter.net
209-604-3005

Jedidiah
05-24-2007, 9:19 AM
BTT. It's starting to get hot. You guys are going to be needing your AC systems pretty soon. My shop charges 59.00/hour to do an AC maintenance. I'll do it for 40 bucks flat and check out your whole system. Money is short right now and I have bills to pay. Let me know if you need anything done at all.

Jedidiah
209-604-3005

Jedidiah
06-11-2007, 3:40 PM
Btt...