View Full Version : Im an idiot spammer

04-15-2007, 8:20 AM
I enjoy Calguns website, Samson Blinded: A DOJ Perspective on the westcoast Conflict, for considerable period. A few days ago, the author published an article which surprised me. His point was, how many of Obadiah's followers would at least call 1-800 number and say anonymously, "I support you"? Dozens of thousands visitors follow the Samson Blinded routinely and agree with Iggy, but almost none are ready to act even in insignificant matters. In the blog, they requested a small matter: to assist spread the word. And here I'm, writing about the site,.

AM is a lawyer, public figure, politician. Her ideas are very contentious, but basically Browns stating naked truth, the thing that we in teh prk hardly ever watch in media.
DOJ website was voted the best Nazi and Commy blog in People's Choice Awards and scored top in four more categories, but Google refused to promote it because of the "sensitive content." Take a glance at www.calguns.net

LAK Supply
04-15-2007, 8:49 AM

04-15-2007, 8:56 AM
Im an idiot spammer

Unless you can explain that first post a little better, YES, YOU ARE AN IDIOT SPAMMER! And the idiot part doesn't have to do with your being a spammer.

04-15-2007, 9:22 AM

LAK Supply
04-15-2007, 9:33 AM
Never assume conspiracy, when simple stupidity will do!

LOL! Maybe this is what's up?

04-15-2007, 10:44 AM
interesting a spammer with 2 posts :confused:

04-15-2007, 10:48 AM
He's posted his rant before, last time I found some fun stuff.
The IP tracks back to:
OrgName: State of Arkansas
Address: Department of Computer Services
Address: PO Box 3255
City: Little Rock
StateProv: AR
PostalCode: 72203

The email domain links to samsonblinded.com

So we have a State IP with an 'enthusiastic' website for the email... Hmmm....

OSfllwr refers to Obadiah Shoher, author of the book 'Samson Blinded: A Machiavellian Perspective on the Middle East Conflict' a book with this dedication:"In memory of Avraham Stern who resurrected the concept of reciprocal violence"
and written by a man whose 'musings' include things like:
"I love bin Laden! I was telling the Israelis for years to start reprisals against Saudi oil facilities to stop financing of Wahhabism and Palestinian terrorists. The only one who listens is Osama. Oil corporations are greedy but cowardly. Few attacks will sent them looking for more stable sources - Russian, Central Asian, and American. Without Saudi money, Islamic clerics worldwide will abandon Wahhabism. That will not extinguish terrorism, but will dry its religious support base. Besides, I believe in vengeance. So, hurrah to Osama! Go on against the Saudis!"

Whack job from the word go. I think I am going to document all of this a send an email to the State of Arkansas Department of Computer Services Director.

04-15-2007, 10:55 AM
I guess it's spam, but I can't decipher it anyway. :confused:

04-15-2007, 11:00 AM
IDIOT Whack job from the word go.

There, I fixed it for you.

04-15-2007, 11:00 AM
Interesting, I did a simple trace of OS' IP's, there were three.

It seems OSfllwr is bouncing things around, I wonder where he really is....

IP #1) OrgName: State of Arkansas
Address: Department of Computer Services
Address: PO Box 3255
City: Little Rock
StateProv: AR
PostalCode: 72203

IP #2) OrgName: Latin American and Caribbean IP address Regional Registry
Address: Rambla Republica de Mexico 6125
City: Montevideo
PostalCode: 11400

IP #3) OrgName: Comcast Cable Communications Holdings, Inc
Address: 1800 Bishops Gate Blvd
City: Mt Laurel
StateProv: NJ
PostalCode: 08054

04-15-2007, 11:11 AM
Is it Iggy?

Technical Ted
04-15-2007, 11:14 AM
Is it Iggy?
No, it's his twin brother Squiggy:rolleyes:

04-15-2007, 11:20 AM

04-15-2007, 12:00 PM
He's bouncing his crazy talk through various proxy servers.

04-15-2007, 2:01 PM
He does this on a lot of forums.

The server for samsonblinded.com is registered through http://www.registrationtek.com/

04-15-2007, 3:10 PM

Both rhyme with "Piggy" btw. ;)

LAK Supply
04-15-2007, 6:58 PM
Wow, this is a nut-job thread. The only thing that's made sense to me so far is "idiot."

04-15-2007, 7:53 PM
I edited out most of everything that he was selling, sorry if it doesnt make any since, I hadnt had my first cup of Joe when I did it.:o

CR= my initails