PDA

View Full Version : Out of Stock?

JackRydden224
03-20-2012, 3:42 PM
This seems to be a popular message on riflegear's website. I've been looking at the LW-15 complete lower, Sig522 Classic and Commando, Umarex MP-5. When do you guys plan on replenishing your stock levels?

I can't wait to give you guys my money again!

Baconator
03-20-2012, 3:44 PM
I think there is a shortage of lots of stuff. There were a few threads about the election "run" starting early.

Riflegear
03-22-2012, 12:13 PM
Baconator is correct... there's a serious shortage of everything gun-related. We're working on getting everything. But we are at the mercy of the manufacturers. Since everything we got is flying out the door, the only guaranteed way is to preorder what you want on the website.

JackRydden224
03-22-2012, 3:33 PM
Baconator is correct... there's a serious shortage of everything gun-related. We're working on getting everything. But we are at the mercy of the manufacturers. Since everything we got is flying out the door, the only guaranteed way is to preorder what you want on the website.

Yup. I emailed you guys and Brian got back to me with the same answer, pre-ordering is the best way to insure that I get my stuff. I will do that when I get home from work today.

PS: I actually checked on New Frontier's website and they do have 1657 unites of the LW-15 lowers available....any idea why they aren't shipping you guys any?

TMcGuff
04-17-2012, 6:00 PM
2 words

election year

Solidux
04-17-2012, 7:13 PM
How are those polymer lowers btw?

JackRydden224
04-18-2012, 2:33 PM
Any updates from NewFrontier for a new batch of their polymer lowers?

shark92651
04-19-2012, 10:54 AM
Any updates from NewFrontier for a new batch of their polymer lowers?

The latest is that they are shipping on 4/20 so we should have them sometime mid-next week, assuming they stick with their latest estimate.

JackRydden224
04-19-2012, 3:54 PM
The latest is that they are shipping on 4/20 so we should have them sometime mid-next week, assuming they stick with their latest estimate.

AWESOME!

Thanks Shark. I'll be looking forward to a call from RG next week.

Solidux
04-19-2012, 4:52 PM
Dibs on one!

JackRydden224
04-24-2012, 2:50 PM
Did New Frontier ship or do we have to wait longer :P

ThemBastards
04-24-2012, 4:38 PM
Yes I would like one LW 15 as well :phone:. have been checking your online stock daily in hopes of seeing that lovely blue text

Can we pre-order the LW 15 lowers? I didn't see an option on the site- I entered my email so I will be alerted when they come in.

JackRydden224
04-24-2012, 5:30 PM
Yes I would like one LW 15 as well :phone:. have been checking your online stock daily in hopes of seeing that lovely blue text

Can we pre-order the LW 15 lowers? I didn't see an option on the site- I entered my email so I will be alerted when they come in.

You can kinda pre-pay for one. Riflegear will not charge your card until they actually have it in stock. They will also call you to tell you that your evil toy has arrived and it is time to DROS.

I've had the upper for about a month now. I can't wait to get that lower and put my AR-22 together :p

ThemBastards
04-24-2012, 6:39 PM
Sweet- Don't charge the CC until it is in stock? I can do that.

ThemBastards
04-24-2012, 8:58 PM
You can kinda pre-pay for one. Riflegear will not charge your card until they actually have it in stock. They will also call you to tell you that your evil toy has arrived and it is time to DROS.

I've had the upper for about a month now. I can't wait to get that lower and put my AR-22 together :p

Sweet- Don't charge the CC until it is in stock? I can do that.

HAHA FAIL!!! Riflegear charge pending on my credit card :dots:

JackRydden224
04-25-2012, 1:34 AM
HAHA FAIL!!! Riflegear charge pending on my credit card :dots:

Yes.."PENDING" ;)

ThemBastards
04-25-2012, 1:23 PM
Yes.."PENDING" ;)

Yeah, not exactly what I was expecting. Oh well, it is a great price and hopefully I am not too far down the line from getting it.

Update: As it turns out this was Absolutely Perfect Timing :)

JackRydden224
04-25-2012, 2:18 PM
Yeah, not exactly what I was expecting. Oh well, it is a great proce and hopefully I am not too far down the line from getting it.

Update: As it turns out this was Absolutely Perfect Timing :)

Exactly bro, exactly. Aren't you glad you did what you did?

I just got the same email you did.

ThemBastards
04-25-2012, 2:52 PM
Exactly bro, exactly. Aren't you glad you did what you did?

I just got the same email you did.

Very Nice!!!

http://i50.tinypic.com/2qc0z6f.jpg

Thanks :o Now I have to explain it to the girl... I thought I would have more time haha...

IndianBear27
04-26-2012, 12:39 AM
I know why their website is out of stock. Because their prices are great and service is top notch. You can never go wrong with these guys. I bet they try hard to get supply in stock but the customers are buying them clean!!!!! Great job riflegear