View Full Version : CZ pistols

03-19-2012, 8:44 AM

Which CZ75 models will you be sellling? thanks

03-19-2012, 1:50 PM
Depends on a lot these days. "Wait n see" seems to be the general theme around the industry.

03-23-2012, 6:39 PM
So you guys don't have any plans on what you might even put on order with them? Seems like the above response above is a little unhelpful - He wasn't asking when you'd have them in stock, just what you planned on carrying. I'd like to know the same.

03-25-2012, 9:02 AM
@BigfootHunter... If I told you what we ordered and you got super excited and spread the word about it, and then 12 months later, after fielding dozens of phone calls and emails a day about when we'll be getting the particular pistol we identified as the one we would possibly be getting sometime in the next year, but we still don't have it... everyone will be very angry and very upset, and no one would think it was very helpful. Think of it as a very plausible rumor at this point and nothing more. Once we make it available on the website and possibly make some announcements, then you'll know what to EXPECT. And as I mentioned in above post, what we are actually getting depends on a lot these days. So sit tight, put your feet up, and enjoy the bumpy election year ride.

03-25-2012, 9:38 AM
Yeah, I hear you, but adding an empty CZ section (http://www.riflegear.com/c-157-cz-usa.aspx) to the website would seem to be doing pretty much what you're trying to avoid (at least in my case). Additionally, I'd rather have the ability to add my email to an in stock alert, much like you have on other not-in stock items (the Gen4 Glock for instance), rather than just randomly "czech"ing back on the site (or calling in every so often).

"But what do I knowwwwww, I'm just a caveman."

03-26-2012, 10:44 AM
Well, at this point all we can do is *shrug*. We don't have anything and we don't know when. Sorry guys. We're working on it.