PDA

View Full Version : I think I've got the black rifle disease

xblax619
03-18-2012, 10:04 AM
i just purchased another stripped lower for a project I didn't expect to have. I hadn't planned on starting another AR build, but when I saw the price I couldn't help myself. Therein lies my dilema. I just started my ten-day on a stripped lower by Anderson Arms. Got it for $60 from a local gun store. Was wondering if the price is too good to be true. I want to build it up properly, but considering the price, I was wondering if I should just keep it a budget gun/range toy. No offense intended. Just ignorant on the company and quality of the product. Hey, maybe I just happened on the deal of the year. I mentioned this to a few of my buddies and they all jumped on the bandwagon. Thanks.

Baconator
03-18-2012, 10:06 AM
A lower is a lower is a lower unless you get one that is something special (billet, some sort of other included feature) I bought a M&P15 lower for my first build and paid more for it because I didn't know any better. A mega from riflegear for $99, then I hit the $50 jackpot from PSA.

r8dr rider
03-18-2012, 10:49 AM
I have that disease too. I bought a YHM lower just to have as a spare then 2 months later had a fully built AR...

NorCalK9.com
03-18-2012, 10:59 AM
Lmao ive OD'd 2x's now lol

russ69
03-18-2012, 2:59 PM
Your case is mild, take two Colts and call me in the morning. (actually, while you are drosing that lower, buy two more and save a few extra bucks).