PDA

View Full Version : March 31st, Can't be at 2 Matches at once...

bruceflinch
03-18-2012, 6:58 AM
Been looking forward to the Garand/Military Match @ Chabot for a couple Months. :30:

Now Sac is having a Garand Match on the Same Day! :(

How can having fun, be so maddening? :confused:

Really enjoy shooting at Sac Valley, tho the drive kinda blows. Never shot @ Chabot.

So who has a better/more fun Match??

pro-nra
03-18-2012, 8:11 AM
Although I've never shot at Chabot, I would say Sac Valley (I'm partial). I'm sure you will see a lot of the same cool people you seen at the silhouette match. More importantly, I'm sure you will not find a single shooter at Chabot wearing a cool sombrero either.:D

Flyin Brian
03-18-2012, 8:18 AM
I've shot both and I would probably choose Chabot in this case, but mainly because of the shorter drive. The nice thing about chabot is you shoot from inside a building so if the weather sucks you can still shoot. Plus Robert supplies the best donuts... :-)

OldShooter32
03-18-2012, 9:32 AM
I've shot both and I would probably choose Chabot in this case, but mainly because of the shorter drive. The nice thing about chabot is you shoot from inside a building so if the weather sucks you can still shoot. Plus Robert supplies the best donuts... :-)

We have wonderful donuts at Sac Valley too...and oddly enough, Robert usually supplies them. What's with guys named Bob and donuts?