PDA

View Full Version : Orwell is here: Bill to create Department of Peace and Nonviolence

Delta V
04-13-2007, 9:17 AM
http://www.govtrack.us/congress/billtext.xpd?bill=h110-808

You can't make this stuff up. Well worth your time, in particular the following portion of Section 102:

"(5) analyze existing policies, employ successful, field-tested programs, and develop new approaches for dealing with the implements of violence, including gun-related violence and the overwhelming presence of handguns"

Please write your representative today, and ask, for the acronym's sake, that the final E, rather than the leading n, be capitalized in the DOPE's name.

leelaw
04-13-2007, 9:31 AM
ROFL!

the whole premise is based on the wacky belief that there is a tested method for maintaining peace. How quaint!

I guess they think that appeasement while still facing the threat of violence is inherently peaceful.

Charliegone
04-13-2007, 9:37 AM
Man...some people drink too much kool aid..

Biff...
04-13-2007, 9:44 AM
I can see it now

"Freeze!!! Dope agent, in the name of peace please don't discharge your weapon"

CalNRA
04-13-2007, 9:46 AM
uh, the site just started to give me error, I looked at the site (which worked the first time) and when I refreshed the screen it gave me an error message.

I'm gonna put my tin-foil hat on and hug my shotgun. I'm expecting the militant wing of the Ministry of Peace and Nonviolence to kick my doors in and forcefully remove me and send me to the Camp

cseabass
04-13-2007, 9:55 AM
this is ****ing pathetic.... i am so sick of the way this country is going... no longer are we a warrior nation... sad, just sad...

mcubed4130
04-13-2007, 10:04 AM
uh, the site just started to give me error, I looked at the site (which worked the first time) and when I refreshed the screen it gave me an error message.

I'm gonna put my tin-foil hat on and hug my shotgun. I'm expecting the militant wing of the Ministry of Peace and Nonviolence to kick my doors in and forcefully remove me and send me to the Camp

Ministry of Peace... wow... I think I'll go watch Babylon5 again... gotta see what will happen next... where is John Sheridan when you need him?

:D

-M3

Spiggy
04-13-2007, 10:10 AM
This one time, at reeducation camp...

Biff...
04-13-2007, 10:24 AM
I think its sponsored by these folks.

http://www.thepeacealliance.org/content/view/49/126/

Maybe it was one of Nancys, ideas she got from her trip.

Delta V
04-13-2007, 10:24 AM

Me, too. Here's an alternate link:

http://72.14.235.104/search?q=cache:yE5ySz2crNcJ:www.thepeacealliance.o rg/files/outreach_material/bill_110th.pdf+Peace+H.R.+808&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=2&gl=us

Another great portion

(6) create and establish a Peace Academy, which shall--
(A) be modeled after the military service academies;

I can just hear one of those grizzled, mean Flowery Sergeants during Plebe Summer now:

"Could you please drop and give me 20 minutes of meditation, now?"

Incitatus
04-13-2007, 10:27 AM
"Mr. KUCINICH (for himself, Mr. ABERCROMBIE, Mr. ANDREWS, Ms. BALDWIN, Ms. CORRINE BROWN of Florida, Ms. CARSON, Mr. CLAY, Mr. CONYERS, Mr. CUMMINGS, Mr. DAVIS of Illinois, Mrs. DAVIS of California, Mr. DEFAZIO, Mr. ELLISON, Mr. FARR, Mr. FILNER, Mr. AL GREEN of Texas, Mr. GRIJALVA, Ms. HIRONO, Mr. HOLT, Mr. HONDA, Mr. JACKSON of Illinois, Ms. JACKSON-LEE of Texas, Ms. EDDIE BERNICE JOHNSON of Texas, Mrs. JONES of Ohio, Ms. KAPTUR, Ms. KILPATRICK of Michigan, Ms. LEE, Mr. LEWIS of Georgia, Mrs. MALONEY of New York, Mr. MCDERMOTT, Mr. MCGOVERN, Mr. MEEKS of New York, Mr. GEORGE MILLER of California, Ms. MOORE of Wisconsin, Mr. MORAN of Virginia, Mr. NADLER, Ms. NORTON, Mr. PAYNE, Mr. RANGEL, Mr. ROTHMAN, Mr. RYAN of Ohio, Ms. SCHAKOWSKY, Mr. SCOTT of Virginia, Mr. SERRANO, Mr. SHERMAN, Mrs. TAUSCHER, Mr. TOWNS, Ms. WATERS, Ms. WATSON, Ms. WOOLSEY, Mr. WU, and Mr. WYNN) introduced the following bill; which was referred to the Committee on Oversight and Government Reform, and in addition to the Committees on Foreign Affairs, Judiciary, and Education and Labor, for a period to be subsequently determined by the Speaker, in each case for consideration of such provisions as fall within the jurisdiction of the committee concerned"

---------------------------

"SEC. 108. OFFICE OF ARMS CONTROL AND DISARMAMENT.

(a) In General- There shall be in the Department an Office of Arms Control and Disarmament, the head of which shall be the Assistant Secretary of Arms Control and Disarmament. The Assistant Secretary of Arms Control and Disarmament shall carry out those functions in the Department affecting arms control programs and arms limitation agreements."

How can some gun owners read this crap and still vote for Democrats?

Beats me...

6172crew
04-13-2007, 10:29 AM
This one time, at reeducation camp...

LOL, found my new sig:D

Ubergeek
04-13-2007, 12:36 PM
While we're at it, why not change the flag to an all white one?

Perhaps 'We Surrender' to replace 'E pluribus unum' on our currency?

"The Star Spangled Banner" with "All You Need Is Love"?

F***ing hippies.

Cpl_Peters
04-13-2007, 12:52 PM
this is the fruitiest crap i have ever heard of.

tetris
04-13-2007, 4:51 PM
Don't worry guys, this department will go the way of every other regulatory agency: it will be taken over. The NRA will use its political clout to install gun friendly folks in the Department of Peace to advocate firearms ownership. Just like how the FCC is run by media executives and the Department of Energy is run by former oil tycoons and the SEC is run by Wall Street executives.

GW
04-13-2007, 5:07 PM
the whole premise is based on the wacky belief that there is a tested method for maintaining peace. How quaint!

Well, there is a way Its called "Prepare for war"
OR
Mutual Assured Destruction

Those 2 kept the peace for millenia and 50 years respectively

vrylak
04-13-2007, 5:15 PM
LOL!

Deparment of Peace and Nonviolence

That's got to be the most reta&*^%$ed name anyone could come up with for a department, might as well call it the Department for the Pu%$#@!ation of America and Disarmament and as a symbol in their white flag they have an ostrich with it's head buried in the ground.

LOL!

CalNRA
04-13-2007, 5:40 PM
How can some gun owners read this crap and still vote for Democrats?

Beats me...

because they believe in what the party stands for.

guimus
04-13-2007, 6:03 PM
I don't expect a whole lot out of this group, so I'm not sure why I'm even getting into this, but I know that there are a few folks on here with IQ's above 50, so I'll try.

1)this isn't the first time a "department of peace" idea came up. The first time it was introduced was 1793, by George Washington. Maybe you've heard of him.

2)our normal method of "intervention" has proven to be a series of costly and miserable failures for the last 50 (or so) years. Why are folks so against another approach?

tankerman
04-13-2007, 6:19 PM
I wonder what kind of weapons they will be issued to force us to become non-violent and peaceful. I understand that they will ask that women who fight back while being raped should be prosecuted assault and they want you to teach your children to submit to molesters. I think Denise Kucinich is a he/she

SemiAutoSam
04-13-2007, 6:37 PM
Time for a strafing run.

GMAFB Whats next the thought police ?

http://ph3.info/images/Img437.gif

http://www.govtrack.us/congress/billtext.xpd?bill=h110-808

You can't make this stuff up. Well worth your time, in particular the following portion of Section 102:

"(5) analyze existing policies, employ successful, field-tested programs, and develop new approaches for dealing with the implements of violence, including gun-related violence and the overwhelming presence of handguns"

Please write your representative today, and ask, for the acronym's sake, that the final E, rather than the leading n, be capitalized in the DOPE's name.

LAK Supply
04-13-2007, 7:09 PM
This sounds like one more front to push "anti-violence" BS from. It seems like departments such as this could be used for somebody's agenda.......can't have guns and peace now can we says the hippie.

Maybe my tinfoil hat's on a little tight.....but I just can't remember when I've seen good things out of "peace" and/or "violence prevention" departments or laws.

wutzu
04-13-2007, 7:43 PM
The world doesn't work the way Mr. Kucinich thinks it works.

Jarhead4
04-13-2007, 7:48 PM
Flower children of the word unite.

tankerman
04-13-2007, 7:51 PM
Peace Academy. I wonder what the criteria for entrance will be, I bet castration and brainwashing will be at the top of the list, along with ankle grabbing. I guess you could major in cowering and fetal position yoga. Maybe for sports clubs the could have team hugging.

anotherone
04-13-2007, 8:02 PM
It never ceases to amaze me how much attention fringe legislation like this gets on this forum. This legislation has no chance in hell of passing.

taloft
04-13-2007, 9:19 PM
(9) Promoting a culture of peace has been recognized by the United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization (UNESCO) through passage of a resolution declaring an International Decade for a Culture of Peace and Non-Violence for the Children 2001-2010. Theobjective is to further strengthen the global movement for a culture of peace following the observanceof the International Year for the Culture of Peace in 2000.
Gee, I wonder who gave them the idea?

Looks like they want to have a hand in all branches of the government at all levels. Here's a few of my favorite sections:

Make policy recommendations to the Attorney General regarding civil rights and labor law. Because labor law is the corner stone of peace and nonviolence. WTF? They're all for your civil rights except that pesky one about owning firearms.

(10) We are in a new millennium, and the time has come to review age-old challenges with new thinking wherein we can conceive of peace as not simply being the absence of violence, but theactive presence of the capacity for a higher evolution of the human awareness, of respect, trust, and integrity; wherein we all may tap the infinite capabilities of humanity to transform consciousness and conditions which impel or compel violence at a personal, group, or national level toward developing anew understanding of, and a commitment to, compassion and love, in order to create a `shining city on a hill', the light of which is the light of nations. aah, taste the kool aid. That's right my little moths fly into the light.

Hey, they only want a cabinet level post and a delegate on the National Security Counsel. Yeah, right. we'll get right on it.

They would create Eloi out of us.

Neal Stephenson said it best, "But in our world it's the other way round. The Morlocks are in the minority, and they are running the show, because they understand how everything works. The much more numerous Eloi learn everything they know from being steeped from birth in electronic media directed and controlled by book-reading Morlocks. So many ignorant people could be dangerous if they got pointed in the wrong direction, and so we've evolved a popular culture that is (a) almost unbelievably infectious and (b) neuters every person who gets infected by it, by rendering them unwilling to make judgments and incapable of taking stands."

side note: check out his book Cryptonomicon great read.

They are right. All you need is love....

.....and a good .45:D

Ubergeek
04-13-2007, 9:34 PM
Dennis Kuchnich gets his wish and the becomes the head of the 'Department of Appeasem ... Peace'.

Dennis Kuchnich get invited over to initiate 'peaceful dialogue' with the Al Quida.

Al Quida 'peacefully' saws his head off with a rusty knife and posts it on YouTube.

The really sorry thing, these hippie idiots would argue that even more 'peaceful dialogue' is needed in light of the slow and awful death their guru has suffered.

Logic escapes these flower children.

Charliegone
04-13-2007, 11:27 PM
So...what kind of kool aid you guys like? Red Wild Berry...or Grape?

http://www.scripting.com/images/koolAidPacketGrape.gif

DrjonesUSA
04-14-2007, 7:53 AM
TITLE I--ESTABLISHMENT OF DEPARTMENT OF PEACE AND NONVIOLENCE

Sec. 108. Office of Arms Control and Disarmament.

So I guess that awkward time is over......

DrjonesUSA
04-14-2007, 8:01 AM
http://kucinich.house.gov/Issues/Issue/?IssueID=1564#Legislation%20to%20Create%20a%20Depa rtment%20of%20Peace

This resolution was actually initially introduced on July 11, 2001 and again on September 14, 2005.

This is seriously straight out of Orwell's 1984 and in direct opposition to the principles this country was founded on, by, and for.

SemiAutoSam
04-14-2007, 8:53 AM
I told you guys the UN didn't have our nations best interests at heart.

And you said take off your tin foil hat.

Now what say those that said this was all tin foil ?

Maybe its time to toss the UN to the curb (curb of the country that is).

Or like the John Birchers siciety says "Get US OUT OF THE UN".
http://www.getusout.org/

http://www.getusout.org/_images/banner.jpg
http://www.getusout.org/_images/ads/terrorism.jpg

CalNRA
04-14-2007, 11:00 AM
that would be a slight departure from the alleged George Washington's proposal.

But hey, Democrats can do no wrong to some people. No?

nic
04-14-2007, 11:23 AM
This is quite a coincidence. I was re-reading 1984 for the gazillionth time last night, then I see this. Sure makes me feel safe!

SemiAutoSam
04-14-2007, 11:27 AM
This part is the perfect wake up alarm for those that wanted to register their firearms.

We never thought of the directive coming from a agency that wasn't Local, State, Federal now did we.

History has told us that the next step in gun control after registration comes confiscation.

Why don't we learn from History ?

Technical Ted
04-14-2007, 11:35 AM
Kucinich is a clueless wimp. Just watch any 10 second video clip of him speaking. To think there are people who really think he's presidential material.

Guess what, their's already a cabinet level department tasked with that mission:
"Create a more secure, democratic, and prosperous world for the benefit of the American people and the international community."
It's called the Department of State.
http://www.state.gov/s/d/rm/rls/dosstrat/2004/23503.htm

kap
04-14-2007, 11:44 AM
SEC. 108. OFFICE OF ARMS CONTROL AND DISARMAMENT.
(a) In General- There shall be in the Department an Office of Arms Control and Disarmament, the
head of which shall be the Assistant Secretary of Arms Control and Disarmament. The Assistant
Secretary of Arms Control and Disarmament shall carry out those functions in the Department
affecting arms control programs and arms limitation agreements.
(b) Responsibilities- The Assistant Secretary of Arms Control and Disarmament shall--
(1) advise the Secretary on all interagency discussions and all international negotiations
regarding the reduction and elimination of weapons of mass destruction throughout the world,
including the dismantling of such weapons and the safe and secure storage of materials related thereto;
(2) assist nations, international agencies and nongovernmental organizations in assessing the
locations of the buildup of nuclear arms;
Page 11
(3) develop nonviolent strategies to deter the testing or use of offensive or defensive nuclear
weapons, whether based on land, air, sea, or in outer space;
(4) serve as a depository for copies of all contracts, agreements, and treaties that deal with the
reduction and elimination of nuclear weapons or the protection of outer space from militarization; and
(5) provide technical support and legal assistance for the implementation of such agreements.

This is some silly yet scary stuff.

On the surface it looks like they just want a place to deal with WMP issues in the happy shiny people department. It would not be a far stretch for them to include personal firearms though.

CalNRA
04-14-2007, 12:20 PM
I don't expect a whole lot out of this group, so I'm not sure why I'm even getting into this, but I know that there are a few folks on here with IQ's above 50, so I'll try.

1)this isn't the first time a "department of peace" idea came up. The first time it was introduced was 1793, by George Washington. Maybe you've heard of him.

2)our normal method of "intervention" has proven to be a series of costly and miserable failures for the last 50 (or so) years. Why are folks so against another approach?

I may not be a genius, but I am graduating this year with a degree in Applied Mathematics from Berkeley with a minor in Industrial Engineering and Operations Research, and happen to be an avid shooter, so I'll try to speak with an IQ above 50.

How do you feel about the Office of Arms Control and Disarmament? Do you think that's a good idea? How would that benefit the gun owners in this country which, presumably, includes you?

Technical Ted
04-14-2007, 12:33 PM
How do you feel about the Office of Arms Control and Disarmament?
Smart dude, did you read the bill's description of the proposed Office's mission? Or do you have a line on personal nukes, chem or bio weapons you're not sharing?

No need to look far, just read the quotation in Kap's post.

You guys are reading way too much into a bill that has a snowball's chance in hell of passing or being signed.

CalNRA
04-14-2007, 12:49 PM
Smart dude, did you read the bill's description of the proposed Office's mission? Or do you have a line on personal nukes, chem or bio weapons you're not sharing?

No need to look far, just read the quotation in Kap's post.

You guys are reading way too much into a bill that has a snowball's chance in hell of passing or being signed.

I did read the despcription in Kap's post. Looks like you did however miss Kap's comment. I supposed you support the UN's Arms COntrol treaty that was proposed last year? I don't even have an AR but I'll be damned if there is a department create to DISARM by definition.

you never heard of amending and changing the authorities of a governmental agency? people thought the BATF was create only to regulate illegal gun trafficking and smokes/booze running

how about those FFLs getting shutdown for missed spellings and commas? that's the sole fault of the FFLs, no? :rolleyes:

Technical Ted
04-14-2007, 1:07 PM
I did read the despcription in Kap's post. Looks like you did however miss Kap's comment. I supposed you support the UN's Arms COntrol treaty that was proposed last year? I don't even have an AR but I'll be damned if there is a department create to DISARM by definition.
Now where did you get all that?

you never heard of amending and changing the authorities of a governmental agency? people thought the BATF was create only to regulate illegal gun trafficking and smokes/booze runningYou ever heard about how cabinet level departments protect their assets with extreme jealousy? All of the duties that the new department would have are already controlled by other departments. You think State is going to give up their diplomatic corp? Defense their intelligence assets? Energy their analysis resources?

how about those FFLs getting shutdown for missed spellings and commas? that's the sole fault of the FFLs, no? :rolleyes:Those FFLs are being shut down by Alberto Gonzales under the direction of President Bush as part of Project Safe Neighborhoods wherein the President calls for the strict enforcement of existing gun laws to curb gun violence and gang activity. http://www.psn.gov/about/execsumm.html

CalNRA
04-14-2007, 1:09 PM
Now where did you get all that?

it just sounded like you supported "reasonable" arms control.

You ever heard about how cabinet level departments protect their assets with extreme jealousy? All of the duties that the new department would have are already controlled by other departments. You think State is going to give up their diplomatic corp? Defense their intelligence assets? Energy their analysis resources?

Those FFLs are being shut down by Alberto Gonzales under the direction of President Bush as part of Project Safe Neighborhoods wherein the President calls for the strict enforcement of existing gun laws to curb gun violence and gang activity. http://www.psn.gov/about/execsumm.html

you and guimus seem to be the biggest supporters of the Department of Peace and Nonviolence among the people here. congrats.

Technical Ted
04-14-2007, 1:29 PM
it just sounded like you supported "reasonable" arms controll

you and guimus seem to be the biggest supporters of the Department of Peace and Nonviolence among the people here. congrats.
Don't assume.

Your heads so far up your anal sphincter, you can't see daylight through your mouth. Pull it out and get some air.

CalNRA
04-14-2007, 1:32 PM
Don't assume.

Your heads so far up your anal sphincter, you can't see daylight through your mouth. Pull it out and get some air.

:rolleyes:

this thread is heading toward lockville.

Technical Ted
04-14-2007, 1:43 PM
:rolleyes:

this thread is heading toward lockville.
Better a locked thread than narrow minded presumptions from supposedly educated human being.

CalNRA
04-14-2007, 1:46 PM
Better a locked thread than narrow minded presumptions from supposedly educated human being.

so you would rather see views inconsistent with that of your own suppressed?

remember it was another supporter of the idea that first called the rest of us "idiots with IQ below 50". the elitist presence is strong.

this is a thread that expresses dismay at the idea and I am agreeing with the OP.

If you think otherwise, you are welcome to start a thread in support of it and present your reasoning there. getting a thread that you don't like locked seems oddly narrow minded on your part. I promise I won't go there and call you any names involving one's behind.

Technical Ted
04-14-2007, 1:53 PM
remember it was another supporter of the idea that first called the rest of us "idiots with IQ below 50". the elitist presence is strong.
Here's how you responded:
I may not be a genius, but I am graduating this year with a degree in Applied Mathematics from Berkeley with a minor in Industrial Engineering and Operations Research, and happen to be an avid shooter, so I'll try to speak with an IQ above 50.

this is a thread that expresses dismay at the idea and I am agreeing with the OP.
And like many I have expressed a lack of concern because it is a bill introduced by Dennis Kucinich.

If you think otherwise, you are welcome to start a thread in support of it and present your reasoning there.
There you go again, defining my stance from your own limited perception.

Open your eyes and see the clues!

guitartguy
04-14-2007, 2:05 PM
(c) Mission- The Department shall--

(1) hold peace as an organizing principle, coordinating service to every level of American society;

(2) endeavor to promote justice and democratic principles to expand human rights;

(3) strengthen nonmilitary means of peacemaking;

(4) promote the development of human potential;

(5) work to create peace, prevent violence, divert from armed conflict, use field-tested programs, and develop new structures in nonviolent dispute resolution;

(6) take a proactive, strategic approach in the development of policies that promote national and international conflict prevention, nonviolent intervention, mediation, peaceful resolution of conflict, and structured mediation of conflict;

(7) address matters both domestic and international in scope; and

(8) encourage the development of initiatives from local communities, religious groups, and nongovernmental organizations.

(9) Mandate the mandatory requirement for all people to gather, join hands
and sing "Cum Bay Yah" at the close of every productive work day. This will be non-violently enforced by Department agents in furry pink uniforms.

SemiAutoSam
04-14-2007, 2:21 PM
WTF are we WHO'S in Whoville?

(c) Mission- The Department shall--

(1) hold peace as an organizing principle, coordinating service to every level of American society;

(2) endeavor to promote justice and democratic principles to expand human rights;

(3) strengthen nonmilitary means of peacemaking;

(4) promote the development of human potential;

(5) work to create peace, prevent violence, divert from armed conflict, use field-tested programs, and develop new structures in nonviolent dispute resolution;

(6) take a proactive, strategic approach in the development of policies that promote national and international conflict prevention, nonviolent intervention, mediation, peaceful resolution of conflict, and structured mediation of conflict;

(7) address matters both domestic and international in scope; and

(8) encourage the development of initiatives from local communities, religious groups, and nongovernmental organizations.

(9) Mandate the mandatory requirement for all people to gather, join hands
and sing "Cum Bay Yah" at the close of every productive work day. This will be non-violently enforced by Department agents in furry pink uniforms.

cartman
04-14-2007, 2:31 PM
Its every Americans right to be ..... Aw **** it

guitartguy
04-14-2007, 3:18 PM
My earlier post making fun of this resolution is based on my utter frustration.
I'm disgusted by the "higher thought" mentality of this train of thought. I've read the entire resolution and if it were to pass, it would be disgusting.

The saddest thing, is that I can't help but feel that there is a large and growing segment of the voting public that would not only support it, but in fact embrace it with a religious fervor.

These people don't appear to have a clue that the true "Prince of Peace"
already has a game plan that is much more authentic. This is my opinion.

Ubergeek
04-14-2007, 7:00 PM
What we really need is a 'Department of Kicking A**' that's tasked with all of the following ...

- Overturning 'assault weapons' bans across the land
- Telling hippie pacifists to STFU
- Vaporizing terrorists and terrorist sympathizers
- Curtailing appeals for prison executions
- Turning the BATFe into a chain of one stop shops that sells rather than confiscates the goods
- Rounding up illegals and shipping them back to where they belong

Charliegone
04-14-2007, 7:06 PM
What we really need is a 'Department of Kicking A**' that's tasked with all of the following ...

- Overturning 'assault weapons' bans across the land
- Telling hippie pacifists to STFU
- Vaporizing terrorists and terrorist sympathizers
- Curtailing appeals for prison executions
- Turning the BATFe into a chain of one stop shops that sells rather and confiscates the goods
- Rounding up illegals and shipping them back to where they belong

sounds good to me..but I guess we would differ on how we would do it.

Solidmch
04-14-2007, 8:31 PM
[QUOTE=Technical Ted;573493]

And like many I have expressed a lack of concern because it is a bill introduced by Dennis Kucinich.

I too do not worry about this bill being passed. But I am concerned. Each year we get more liberal Congressmen In this state. For example Congress Women Wilma Chan, Barbara Lee, and the sheep Ellen Toucher. The Nancy Pelosi's and the Fienstiens are in power. They think in ways we could never understand. They have implemented these idea's in local governments. Look at Oakland and San Francisco. They portray these cities and the way they deal with violence are somehow a "progressive rollmodel" for the rest of the country. We locally all know that its BS. Each City has not one ffl. Each has a climbing murder rate. Yet they tell everyone that they have found a mnew way that is working. Its a smoke and mirrors game they are playing. Unfortunately it is with our constitutional rights! Its a matter of time...:mad:

Mute
04-15-2007, 4:41 PM
These idiots need a lesson in Latin. Sic vis pacem para bellum.

Fate
04-15-2007, 6:20 PM
I'll bet you those lawmakers got beat up as kids a lot.

ravenbkp
04-15-2007, 6:48 PM
I give up the place is being taken over by morons! Every time you turn around they are spewing their suicidal Neville Chamberlain garbage.