View Full Version : Rapid Reticle action-4

03-16-2012, 5:10 PM
hey all I bought this site from a local gun shop took it home pulled it out of the box played with it for a few minutes then put it away. I havent installed it on any guns this thing is brand new. pretty cool because it has 4 different site. 1 dot, 3 dot, tombstone, and another cool looking site.here are some stats on the box. I paid 199 plus tax asking 159. best way to get ahold of me is phone calls (831) 524-3349 my name is Jerry im located in San Dimas area code 626

The Action-4 can be used with any type of firearm including handguns, whose shooters have won many accolades and competitions. With its 4 different reticles, users can be more versatile with the ability to adjust to different conditions and ranges without a second thought and on the move as proven in the 2009 Bianchi Cup.

Rugged and versatile, the Rapid-Reticle Reflex Sight comes with a set of sunshade extension, protective lens covers, and 33mm aluminum rings. Its stainless steel threaded drop drum turrets are strong and will never move from zero making it the best red-dot option on the market.

Nitrogen filled 33mm diameter 6061 T6 aluminum tube
Shock, fog, and water proof multi-coated lenses
Touch, 1 MOA stainless steel "threaded drop drum" windage and elevation target turrets that never leave zero
Includes (2) sunshade tube extensions, sun filter, (2) protective lens covers
Includes (2) 33mm aluminum mounting rings and mounting wrench
2032 3V lithium button battery
Battery life: 8 days - full power, 1 year if turned off when not in use
Capable of "less lethal" applications
Can be used with handguns, rifles, shotguns, archery applications, military grade weapons such as grenade launchers
4 reticle LED projection system
Matte Black Anodized Finish

03-16-2012, 9:58 PM
bump for the night

03-17-2012, 3:28 PM
Saint patty's bump