PDA

View Full Version : Video from Sacramento City Hearing Now Available!!

DrjonesUSA
04-12-2007, 12:03 PM
http://sacramento.granicus.com/ViewPublisher.php?view_id=7

04/03/07 Law and Legislation Committee - Click "View Video" - it's a ways in there, so fast-forward.

Thanks again to everyone who attended!!!

This is regarding the two local ordinances the city of Sacramento is considering:

1) Firearms Loss/Theft Reporting

2) Ammunition Sales Logging.

Anthonysmanifesto
04-12-2007, 2:40 PM
thanks DrJones for keeping us all updated.

DrjonesUSA
04-12-2007, 9:41 PM
You're welcome for the updates! My pleasure!

Shane916
04-12-2007, 9:53 PM
Any idea why SAC PD is for every piece of anti-firearm work out there? :confused:

On a side note, I think it would be beneficial for someone to continue the argument about how safe these "ammo log" records would be. Theoretically if they were to fall in the wrong hands it would be quite chaotic. Any criminal could see the address of each person and how much ammo they purchased as well as the numerous calibers they own. Simply burglarizing each house would guarantee them weapons and ammo....:eek:

DrjonesUSA
04-12-2007, 9:58 PM
Any idea why SAC PD is for every piece of anti-firearm work out there? :confused:

[/b]

1) Because they are cops and many of them don't want us to have guns.

2) I believe that the Sac PD was instructed by a Sac City Councilmember to draft some ordinances or at least come up with ideas, I think.... Anthonysmanifesto may have more info on that........

ldivinag
04-13-2007, 2:22 PM
boy...

that food vending part went of forever!!!!!!!!

anotherone
04-13-2007, 8:08 PM

It's all politics my friend. Especially since violent crime in Sacramento has been growing in leaps and bounds and the Police Chief seems powerless to stop it. Naturally he's done the same thing many liberals have done, turn to gun control as a scapegoat.

On a side note, several of my family members work for the Sac PD in various capacities. All of them are pro-gun control.