PDA

View Full Version : Turners- Whats going on with Ruger P95s?

AlabamaBound
03-15-2012, 7:17 AM
Came in during "Ruger Days" to buy my wife a P95 and you didnt have them in stock so I put money down to hold the price. That was Feb 22nd... Came in 11 days later to pick up the other gun I bought that day and still no word on when the new stock is coming in. I was told to call back if I havent heard from you in:twoweeks:

What gives?

Turner's Outdoorsman
03-16-2012, 11:59 AM
Came in during "Ruger Days" to buy my wife a P95 and you didnt have them in stock so I put money down to hold the price. That was Feb 22nd... Came in 11 days later to pick up the other gun I bought that day and still no word on when the new stock is coming in. I was told to call back if I havent heard from you in:twoweeks:

What gives?

These hit the warehouse- should be enough to cover all deposits; contact your local store to confirm if they have not contacted you yet.

AlabamaBound
03-16-2012, 8:27 PM
Yeah, I saw that when I walked in this morning and saw them sitting in the display case. So much for calling cusomers who put down deposits on them and were patiently waiting to start their DROS...:mad:

Turner's Outdoorsman
03-23-2012, 9:46 AM
Yeah, I saw that when I walked in this morning and saw them sitting in the display case. So much for calling cusomers who put down deposits on them and were patiently waiting to start their DROS...:mad:

PM sent.