PDA

View Full Version : FS 2000

mod1217
03-15-2012, 5:41 AM
I'm planning to purchase your FS2000 in the very near future (2 days to a week the most) I just wish i can get it in a non-California compliant price ;) if it's possible but anyway i just have a question.

1. My wife is going to be paying for it online through her CC but the rifle would be DROSS in my name, would be purchase on my account online, and I also have purchase previous firearm using this account, so I was wondering, does she needs to be there when I DROSS the rifle, or the original receipt would do?

2. I could bring the CC and her California DL if that would help but because of her work she herself wont be able to accompany me.

Thank you in advance for answering my question, I just hope that whenever i DROSS the rifle that guy who was upset that I purchase the item online then do a store pickup wont be the one to help me out, the last time i did the store pickup he was telling me that its a complete waste of his time because when you order the parts online it took more paperwork for him to process the order, and he made sure i know he is upset.