PDA

View Full Version : Ruger SR22P pick up at Turners today at 12:52p

JxPakman
03-13-2012, 11:23 AM
I plan on being there as close to 1 as possible. I'm sure I will have a good experience, as my last 4 experience were pleasant. This is the pre pick up post. I will post the after pick up post later tonight! Excited for the SR22! Whoo!:cool2:

JxPakman
03-13-2012, 10:47 PM
I got there at 1p. Couple people were checking stuff out at the gun counter. Probably after about less than 10 minutes into waiting a nice gentleman asked if I had been help. From that point on I was out and driving home at 1:20p. Very pleased with my experience. This was the Turner's in Orange, off the Katella exit from the 55freeway. I give them a big thumbs UP! :thumbsup: OH and the SR-22 is FREAKING awesome too!! :gun_bandana:

hooked on glock
03-15-2012, 1:59 PM
Wait till you take it out , it eats everything you throw at it ....

took mine out yesterday for the second time and its a blast ....

barthel
03-15-2012, 4:07 PM
I've uncorked mine twice so far and LOVE it.

MakeYaBootyBurn
03-15-2012, 4:48 PM
damn I want one!

hooked on glock
03-15-2012, 5:45 PM
damn I want one!

^you should get one , they will be on sale starting tomorrow for $329 at turners ....

indobos72
03-15-2012, 7:10 PM
Best plinker I have. Well only plinker I have. This thing is sooo much fun. I got it for my 10yo, as a gun we would keep for everyone. We went out last week to shoot it and ran through about 300+ rounds. It was the cheap $14 525 round pack. That thing shot excellent out the box. I didn't even clean it like I do with all my other guns before going out. And it ran without a hiccup. You are going to love it. I am almost tempted to buy another for some family competition fun. Well after my own 1911 purchase that is. Lol.

JxPakman
03-15-2012, 10:20 PM
Best plinker I have. Well only plinker I have. This thing is sooo much fun. I got it for my 10yo, as a gun we would keep for everyone. We went out last week to shoot it and ran through about 300+ rounds. It was the cheap $14 525 round pack. That thing shot excellent out the box. I didn't even clean it like I do with all my other guns before going out. And it ran without a hiccup. You are going to love it. I am almost tempted to buy another for some family competition fun. Well after my own 1911 purchase that is. Lol.

Hah! You are the second person that wants to buy another one after playing around with the one they just bought. It can only mean it is an AWESOME little pistol! I plan on shooting the hell outta it on Saturday. I got some Winchester 555 ammo that my 22/45 has difficulty shooting. Curious to see if the SR22 will eat it up with no problems. The ammo gets jammed under the feeding ramp on the 22/45 with the Winchester rounds. I got a feeling the SR22 will perform very nicely! :D

jcwliu
03-16-2012, 9:13 AM
I picked mine up at Turners Pasadena yesterday. Took Ted 5 minutes to process the paper work! Was planning on shooting it tomorrow, but rain is on the way. May be next week.

pkc168
03-16-2012, 12:06 PM
Always have pleasant experiences at Turners Orange. Hope that will not change in the future.

indobos72
03-16-2012, 4:43 PM
Hah! You are the second person that wants to buy another one after playing around with the one they just bought. It can only mean it is an AWESOME little pistol! I plan on shooting the hell outta it on Saturday. I got some Winchester 555 ammo that my 22/45 has difficulty shooting. Curious to see if the SR22 will eat it up with no problems. The ammo gets jammed under the feeding ramp on the 22/45 with the Winchester rounds. I got a feeling the SR22 will perform very nicely! :D

They are great little pistols. Let me know how it goes after you shoot yours as well, I guarantee you will be singing the same song. Since the .22lr ammo is so cheap, we go through it pretty fast. But the bulk pack is all I ever buy and that is exactly why I purchased the SR22. I am also thinking about buying another .22lr rifle just so we can burn ammo till were tired and not because were out of ammo. ;)

barthel
03-18-2012, 10:31 AM
Hah! You are the second person that wants to buy another one after playing around with the one they just bought.

Make that the third! I originally bought it for my wife to use, and will now go get one for me. :D

JxPakman
03-18-2012, 8:12 PM
They are great little pistols. Let me know how it goes after you shoot yours as well, I guarantee you will be singing the same song. Since the .22lr ammo is so cheap, we go through it pretty fast. But the bulk pack is all I ever buy and that is exactly why I purchased the SR22. I am also thinking about buying another .22lr rifle just so we can burn ammo till were tired and not because were out of ammo. ;)

Yeah I went twice in a row after I got a membership at On Target at their ammo sale on Saturday. I paid $150 for the whole year! Probably put almot close to thousands round through it within the last 2 days and I gotta say, This is a reliable pistol. I know anyone who get this little pistol will not regret it.