PDA

View Full Version : Forum To Discuss Your Local Court

alpine18
03-11-2012, 7:51 PM
I've been a Calguns member for several years and thought this might be of interest to other forum members. I just started a website for people to post and discuss their experiences with their local Superior Court. After some civil and family law actions, observing other cases mostly, it occurred to me that there are a lot of shady things happening in Superior Courts.

For years I naively thought that if you were a good person, obeyed all laws, and were basically moral, you had nothing to worry about in court, truth will prevail. Wow, I was WRONG!

In the end, nobody cares unless you have the money or political clout to make people care: biggest liar with the most money wins! Judges and Attorneys seem to operate with impunity and the average person has no recourse against a bad Judge or court ruling. This is primarily because it is difficult, costly, and inconvenient for the general public to find out what is going on in court!

Some courts are worse than others, and that's where the site comes in: www.courtspy.org - If you have an experience or juicy tidbit of information about your local Superior Court, Judge, attorney, agent of the court, please post it. I would love to start collecting data on local courts so they can start being held accountable by the Public.

This is a non-profit site I'm operating on my own dime as a public service.

Let me know what you think: www.courtspy.org

dad
03-11-2012, 8:02 PM
I will sign up tomorrow, and put my experience about court.(I'm surfing right now)
Hopefully others will in here will add their experience!