PDA

View Full Version : Updates on 10/30 magazines, locks, etc

JPglee1
04-10-2007, 7:14 PM
Hey guys, just a quick update...

We just finished another batch of magazines (35 I believe) and they will be shipping shortly.

We also just finished a BM59 magazine and some MP5 magazine. Hopefully the owners will send us pictures to share with everyone. Pics aren't that exciting, we do the mods so well you really can't tell the difference from any angle except the bottom, which is why we don't usually post them much.

Our MUCH anticipated FAL magazine locks *should* be completed and ready to ship by 4/20, assuming no problems happen during production. The prototype has been completed and the CNC program is written! :D

We want to extend our thanks and gratitude to Calguns/Kestryll, Cold War Shooters, 10% Firearms and everyone in the Calguns community for allowing us the oppurtunity to make these awesome parts for you.

As we generate capital more and more exciting projects will emerge from HDM Products, we appreciate your patience as we continue to grow and expand. We are doing EVERYTHING we can to go as fast as possible however backorders, and available funding/capital can sometimes cause delays in production schedule.

If you have any suggestions or comments, please let myself or Chris know by sending us a PM (JPGLEE1 or RSSSLVR)

Thanks for letting me post this, and for reading it.

J

tenpercentfirearms
04-10-2007, 7:28 PM
I want to sell those 10 round 9mm magazines! I will buy them all right now! :D

JPglee1
04-10-2007, 7:31 PM

Patience my friend... PAAATTTTIEEEENCE lol.

tenpercentfirearms
04-10-2007, 7:40 PM
I have a RRA 9mm upper and mag block, why not send one to me for testing? Who could give a better product endorsement than me? The OG of 9mm 10 round conversions!!! :eek:

And there is a reason I am the OG and not the current top dog, that job sucks! :(

Send me a test mag and I will give it a go through this weekend.

JPglee1
04-10-2007, 7:51 PM
Send me a test mag and I will give it a go through this weekend.

I really appreciate the offer. When the time comes you get one, for sure :D

JP

bwiese
04-10-2007, 8:07 PM
I will give my thumbs-up to JPGlee1 and rssslvr for being on the forefront of this, as they have taken great pains to ensure their mags are *permanently* restricted to 10rd capacity and understand the law and how it related to fixed-mag semiauto rifles.

Other out-of-state vendors do not necessarily understand this.

PIRATE14
04-10-2007, 8:22 PM

You gotta wait in line.........:p

We already got a batch of the 9MM for RRA guns and they work fine.......I've got one reserved for a guy here......

You can't be too conservative w/ a 10rd mag in CALI........since 11 might get you 10-15...........;)

JPglee1
04-10-2007, 8:28 PM
You gotta wait in line.........:p

We already got a batch of the 9MM for RRA guns and they work fine.......I've got one reserved for a guy here......

You can't be too conservative w/ a 10rd mag in CALI........since 11 might get you 10-15...........;)

Thanks for the props!

The *NEW* RRA mags are gonna be really cool. I can't say much more than that since people like to swoop on ideas..but everyone will be happy...

And YES we do care very much about mags not holding over 10 rds. As you've seen by playing with ours, it aint gonna happen in an HDM made mag!!!

Take it easy everyone.

J

grammaton76
04-10-2007, 8:30 PM
C'mon now, JP, I can hold a whole bunch of 22LR rounds in those 10/30 AK mags... of course, key word is HOLD since they'll pop out the top once I release the pressure! ;)