PDA

View Full Version : RifleGear does it again!!

slixx1320
03-10-2012, 9:31 PM
Thanks guys for making my first experience in the AR industry such a breeze. I went in two times within the week to basically window shop and just plainly ask questions about AR's as I was clueless and it being my first AR. I didn't purchase anything on both those visits being I was still getting to know the AR terminologies.

Rifle Gear made recommendation and answered ALL my questions without making me feel like they're trying to rush me out the door since I wasn't purchasing anything.

Well 2 weeks ago I purchased this... :) Picked it up yesterday right at the stroke of the 10 day mark.
http://img3.imageshack.us/img3/5100/riflegearlower.jpg

then picked up an upper from them today and this is how my new AR sits. Optic's are other little accessories will be on as I decide which one's to get.

http://img109.imageshack.us/img109/9890/riflegearwithaaupper.jpg

Just wanted to share and thank the guys at RG again...

Solid Foundation
03-10-2012, 9:44 PM
Stopped by to do a little window shopping the other day as well... just wanted to see what they had on the walls. Every so often someone new would offer help. Meanwhile I was listening to one of their guys going over some of the basics on CA legal and he came off great. Never sounded bored, condescending, etc but he was obviously well versed to answer questions before they even came up. He'd probably run through that same explanation at least a couple times before lunch.

Slixx, is that the RG upper? I was looking at some of those...

winnre
03-10-2012, 9:49 PM
I want one with SAFE and FIRE replaced with a red traffic light and a green traffic light. :-)

slixx1320
03-10-2012, 10:08 PM
Stopped by to do a little window shopping the other day as well... just wanted to see what they had on the walls. Every so often someone new would offer help. Meanwhile I was listening to one of their guys going over some of the basics on CA legal and he came off great. Never sounded bored, condescending, etc but he was obviously well versed to answer questions before they even came up. He'd probably run through that same explanation at least a couple times before lunch.

Slixx, is that the RG upper? I was looking at some of those...

You are right!! Of all the times I've been to RG I hear at least one conversation to the youngins about AR's and CA legal laws and I'm sure they get that every day and every hour, but what amazes me with these guys is that every time those sort of conversation arises they always answer them with patience and not rush the customer out just to move onto the next person hoping to make a sale. This is the reason I went and purchased my entire rifle from them! I know they won't leave me hanging in times of need!

My upper isn't the RG, at first I wanted their make but then was researching more and decided I wanted a gas piston upper. I went with the Adams Arms tactical evo. If RG had a piston upper chances are I would of bought the entire RG AR!

IntoForever
03-10-2012, 10:14 PM
Doesn't surprise me, RG is well known for their customer service. It is also why I'll be making the 70 mile drive when it's time to buy a custom lower for my nephew's b-day present.

bac0n16
03-11-2012, 12:07 AM
Nice AR!

I just recently picked up a complete Rifflegear MOE Lower and a Stag upper myself, definitely please with it's quality.

But definitely want to give a shout out to the Tyler and the rest of Riflegear's staff for providing excellent customer service!

I always leave with a smile on my face.

onequickshift
03-11-2012, 11:15 AM
I cant wait to get stuff this week :D

760knox
03-11-2012, 12:12 PM
Very nice AR!

Lu(ky
03-11-2012, 12:39 PM
Mmmm your pictures are to grainy for my to see your lower make? And what is the make of your upper? I really like the look of your upper..

slixx1320
03-11-2012, 12:57 PM
Very nice AR!

Thanks, may not be as nice as majority I've seen on here but it's a start. As long as it shoot anything I throw at it i'll be appy.

Mmmm your pictures are to grainy for my to see your lower make? And what is the make of your upper? I really like the look of your upper..

Lower is a RG aggressor with Adams Arms tactical evo upper. Love the mid length free float rails!!