PDA

View Full Version : Humboldt Friends of the NRA Apr. 19th, ONLY shotgun raffle/sponsorships still avail.

HumGuns
03-10-2012, 12:39 AM
Support and Defend our Constitution with the

ANNUAL HUMBOLDT FRIENDS OF THE NRA

DINNER & FUNDRAISER

THURSDAY, APRIL 19TH, 2012

5:30 PM

at

THE LODGE

445 HERRICK AVE.

EUREKA, CA 95503

WHY SUPPORT THE F.N.R.A.?

F.N.R.A. supports local and national public safety education!

*50% raised supports local HUMBOLDT AREA causes – current 2012 Humboldt F.N.R.A. Grant Funds = $ 237,432.90!!!

*Over $83,500 in 2012 so far to:

- Redwood Empire Boy Scouts of America!

- Eureka High School NJROTC!

- local gun ranges! (Humboldt Trap & Skeet Club, Eel River Trap and Gun Club, Long Prairie Gun and Archery Club)

*National funds support:

- Women on Target

- Youth Hunter Safety Education

-“Eddie Eagle” firearm safety for Children; “If you see a gun: STOP! Don't Touch. Leave the Area. Tell an Adult.”

- “Refuse to be a Victim” personal safety awareness

- Military & Law Enforcement marksmanship training

- Disabled Veterans National Trap Shoot Circuit

*See Old Friends and make New Ones! *Lots of prizes, including Guns, and other free stuff! *Portion of ticket is TAX DEDUCTIBLE!

**********DINNER TICKETS ARE SOLD OUT**********

ALL SPORTSMAN TABLE PACKAGES INCLUDE A CHOICE OF ONE FIREARM PER TABLE ($650 value)

CONTACT: *Kevin Christie (707) 269-7013 Email: humfnra@yahoo.com or PM me, HumGuns, I'm in Eureka and have tickets available now!

CAN’T MAKE THE DINNER?

Make a donation by sponsoring a raffle item (call, email, PM for info)! *OR:

- Enter the special shotgun drawing for a $5000.00 MADE IN AMERICA side by side ‘Connecticut Shotgun’*

- Limited number of tickets available just $100 each**

*RBL-NRA Special ‘Wayne LaPierre’ Signature Edition ‘Connecticut Shotgun’ with Gold Inlay NRA symbol

** Need not be present to win!

Stonewalker
03-10-2012, 11:17 AM
I went to one of the Humboldt FNRA dinners 5 or 6 years ago. My dad won a rifle! Great time. If I still lived there I'd make it!

HumGuns
03-10-2012, 7:50 PM
It's not far from Sac. Come take a vacation behind the Redwood Curtain in a Victorian Sea Coast setting!!! I've got discounted tickets until March 19th!:chris:

bombadillo
03-12-2012, 2:44 PM
Where can I come get tickets from you? Still $60 per plate?

HumGuns
03-12-2012, 8:38 PM
Where can I come get tickets from you? Still $60 per plate?

$55 before 3/19. PM in bound...

Stonewalker
03-13-2012, 2:37 AM
It's not far from Sac. Come take a vacation behind the Redwood Curtain in a Victorian Sea Coast setting!!! I've got discounted tickets until March 19th!:chris:

Thanks for the encouragement, but I truly cannot make it with how busy I currently am. I would, however, like to support the dinner by buying raffle tickets. How can I do that and what raffles/prizes can I buy in to? I can't spend too much, but I'd like to kick down something rather than nothing!

HumGuns
03-13-2012, 10:36 AM
Thanks for the encouragement, but I truly cannot make it with how busy I currently am. I would, however, like to support the dinner by buying raffle tickets. How can I do that and what raffles/prizes can I buy in to? I can't spend too much, but I'd like to kick down something rather than nothing!

Let me find out. Right now the only 'need not be present to win' raffle I know of is the NRA side by side Connecticut shotgun ($5000 value) and the limited number of tickets (I think only 50) are $100 each. Otherswise you could sponsor a raffle item (all different $ amounts) in your or perhaps CGNs name. I'll look into it. Thanks for the support!

HumGuns
03-16-2012, 10:36 PM
Btt

Met Bombadillo today. He and two friends got tickets!

And just a friendly reminder to all tickets are discounted until 3/19.

And package deals (plus packs and tables 8 or 10) are automatically entered into the early bird raffle IF PURCHASED BEFORE 3/19!

bombadillo
03-17-2012, 9:12 AM
HumGuns is a great guy! Personable and honest, so anybody in the Humboldt region should grab these at a discounted rate while you can. 2 years ago they had a TON of guns at the dinner to get.

HumGuns
03-20-2012, 6:18 PM
Btt. Make your plans now and get tickets early for this sell out event!!!

HumGuns
03-23-2012, 9:25 PM
Btt we are almost sold out. GET YOUR TABLE NOW!!!

HumGuns
03-30-2012, 10:19 PM
Btt!

bombadillo
04-02-2012, 11:42 AM
I'll take one more If you have one around. Gimme a call and I will send a buddy your way. Only in eureka today though.

HumGuns
04-02-2012, 4:47 PM
Thanks, he got 4 tickets! Between you two you and friends you have 7 tickets. If you all want, I'll try to get you seated together? Add one or three and you'll have a table of 8 / 10.

See you there!!!

BillyGoatMachine
04-03-2012, 9:55 PM
I'm down to make it to the event along with a friend. I'll be in Eureka on Thursday. Let me know how and where to get tickets? Thanks

HumGuns
04-05-2012, 10:12 PM
PM sent. Thanks!

HumGuns
04-05-2012, 10:18 PM
WE ARE SOLD OUT OF DINNER TICKETS! Thank you to everyone who bought them and good luck in the raffles!

For those who could not attend we are still accepting sponsorships and donations of just about anything to be auctioned off. Contact me for those details if I interested. And the NRA side by side shotgun ($5000 value) raffle tickets are still available. All donations are tax deductible.

MasterYong
04-06-2012, 4:36 PM
I would have bought tickets but the contact number in the email never returned my calls :(

Does the money support redwood gun club as well? Cuz, the local BSA are, well, most of the bad things you hear about the BSA (was a member for 5 or do years as a youth) and the EHS JROTC is, uh, well, the JROTC.

I've never heard of the ranges listed except for the trap club and I've lived here my whole life. Tried to go to the trap club a few years ago and was told my S12 is "illegal.". Humboldt FUD seems to be a bit thick sometimes...

I do however wish FNRA et al the best with their dinner. I wish I could have attended this year.